Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-14-2022, 11:15 PM   #241
adee
Green Arrow

I really enjoyed this series. Every week took me back to reading Sensational when I was younger. I feel they brought the essence of the character to life. I’ll post more later to avoid spoilers. Much I’d like to discuss.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 12:40 AM   #242
off
The X-Men

Didn't really hit it out of the park for me but I appreciate they made it something unique.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 08:55 AM   #243
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
I really enjoyed this series. Every week took me back to reading Sensational when I was younger. I feel they brought the essence of the character to life. I?ll post more later to avoid spoilers. Much I?d like to discuss.
Feel the same way. I really enjoyed this one.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 03:07 PM   #244
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
EASILY the best of ALL the Disney-Marvel TV shows so far.

Loved everything about it (except the latter half of S01E07 - that writer should never be hired again!)

Did what entertainment is supposed to do . . . ENTERTAIN.

Really looking forward to Season 2 !!!!!

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 01:32 PM   #245
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Not a fan of this show. I thought the finale was TOO meta. I like Tatianna as an actor and hope the writing will be better in a probable Season 2.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 04:16 PM   #246
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Well, i confessed in my previous post that i wanted The Show to fail, It must slipped away from your very carefuly deducing eyes, Sherlock. (:

C'mon man ...admitting you want the show to fail hardly answers the question if you believe the positive comments or not. I can only surmise the answer is "no" ...but whatever. Not important anyway.

For you, that believes physical looks defines a person and defines how society treats a person, these latest biased posts of yours are concerning. They hint on possible psychological issues. I think you may have admitted to them, in previous posts. But I guess admitting to them makes them okay?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 03:10 AM   #247
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
C'mon man ...admitting you want the show to fail hardly answers the question if you believe the positive comments or not. I can only surmise the answer is "no" ...but whatever. Not important anyway.

For you, that believes physical looks defines a person and defines how society treats a person, these latest biased posts of yours are concerning. They hint on possible psychological issues. I think you may have admitted to them, in previous posts. But I guess admitting to them makes them okay?
Ofcourse it answers, shelock. That means i don't want to believe in positive comments that i see because i only want to see negative comments that please me. lol

First of all thanks for your consern, second of all, no, you can't have the final saying no matter how much you like that... (: You got talent, you know that, you have some increadible deducing skills that go to waste, why don't you become a detective ?

I never said physical look defines a person, you just make up things now. But i do have psychological issues and i get help for them. lol You must be decent looking for not knowing how much the ugly people suffer, because they are just ugly. lol But acutally in your mind, there is nothing you don't know, do you with your giant detective ego. Including how society treats everyone, because you have been in every kind of stuation, you have great wisdom, don't you. Mr. know it all. lol
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 08:38 PM   #248
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Ofcourse it answers, shelock. That means i don't want to believe in positive comments that i see because i only want to see negative comments that please me. lol

First of all thanks for your consern, second of all, no, you can't have the final saying no matter how much you like that... (: You got talent, you know that, you have some increadible deducing skills that go to waste, why don't you become a detective ?

I never said physical look defines a person, you just make up things now. But i do have psychological issues and i get help for them. lol You must be decent looking for not knowing how much the ugly people suffer, because they are just ugly. lol But acutally in your mind, there is nothing you don't know, do you with your giant detective ego. Including how society treats everyone, because you have been in every kind of stuation, you have great wisdom, don't you. Mr. know it all. lol

You did say it. You also believe it wholeheartedly. Your post is evident. You're all about looks.

Here are further evidence ...from you.

Last of Us - HBO Series, post 36
Quote:
Well, good. She better be talented with that face 'cause there is nothing else going for her. lol

Last of Us - HBO Series, post 32
Quote:
A new Pedro Pascal TV Show, huh. Never played the game, i am not much of a gamer.

Well, do you want my honest opinion... The Teen Age girl who will share the lead with Pedro Pascal... Well, she is super ugly... lol Kind of looks like she has down sendrom or something... Is this really the Best they can find ? lol

Is this the new thing now ? that like ''we are so sjw, we are casting ugly girls, now. Ugly girls deserve equal chance. Your eyes won't be pleased, you evil men. what matters is inside beauty and talent'' lol

Last of Us - HBO Series, post 38
Quote:
Well, that was an honest opinion. I was just giving it straight. lol

I actually know it is hard to be ugly especially for a teenager. Because of a crapy dentist wrongly applied dental braces on my teeth in elemantary school, my face, cheek bones were misshapen when i was at high school. Kids called me ''s?b?'', it means misshapen in Turkish. That experince really scared me for life. Turned me Cruel, that is the kind of experince that creates villains. I still have my no mercy policy. lol after the braces romeved, My face returned to normal later on, i am a decent looking guy, now. But some part of me on the inside is forever S?B?, i am still kind of angry at world because of the experince in my teenage years.

Well, there it goes, i just laid some of my personel issues now. Is this the Start of a melt down, i don't know, but i feel alot better, right now. I kind of get it out of my chest. lol
Old 10-18-2022, 04:09 AM   #249
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
You did say it. You also believe it wholeheartedly. Your post is evident. You're all about looks.

Here are further evidence ...from you.

Last of Us - HBO Series, post 36

Last of Us - HBO Series, post 32

Last of Us - HBO Series, post 38
I am all about the looks of actors and actresses. Not evey people on the street. lol I am not like you are an ugly girl, don't be excist please to evey person on the street... I am like you are an ugly girl, don't be on tv please. lol Unless you are funny or something.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 12:08 PM   #250
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
I am all about the looks of actors and actresses. Not evey people on the street. lol I am not like you are an ugly girl, don't be excist please to evey person on the street... I am like you are an ugly girl, don't be on tv please. lol Unless you are funny or something.

Doubt that. Still concerning. Your negative outlook is insane.