Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #241
Podolski06
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I thought we were promised a full reveal of Cheetara? Any news anyone?
Podolski06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #242
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podolski06 View Post
I thought we were promised a full reveal of Cheetara? Any news anyone?
Have patience, my friend. With SDCC is just round the corner, the Cheetara reveal can't be much longer now.
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #243
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Jerry it isn't Panthro but Cheetara is to be displayed at SDCC??
are you planning on showing us there Tygra as well??
Can't wait man!

Also, i meant to ask as a Thundercats fan and TCL member, you are probably aware that the Thundercats 2011 cartoon, season 1 has already finished and there is much speculation over the future of the New Series. So far there is nothing definite that Season 2 will start airing next year and the truth is predictions look a bit gloomy...

What are your thoughts on that?, i know you are a Thundercats fan and do you think this recent upheaval will affect your Thundercats statue products?
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:17 AM   #244
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Jerry it isn't Panthro but Cheetara is to be displayed at SDCC??
are you planning on showing us there Tygra as well??
Can't wait man!

Also, i meant to ask as a Thundercats fan and TCL member, you are probably aware that the Thundercats 2011 cartoon, season 1 has already finished and there is much speculation over the future of the New Series. So far there is nothing definite that Season 2 will start airing next year and the truth is predictions look a bit gloomy...

What are your thoughts on that?, i know you are a Thundercats fan and do you think this recent upheaval will affect your Thundercats statue products?
What? That sucks but I still think S2 will go ahead. Season 1 rocked
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:30 AM   #245
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
What? That sucks but I still think S2 will go ahead. Season 1 rocked
Yes, that's the spirit, we've all been very concerned with the current status of the Show.It's a paradox, because even though Season 1 was really great and a big hit by general consensus, it's not sure that we are going to see the new season next year. Actually so far things aren't very positive for the continuation of the cartoon.

I am a TCL mod and we are all trying to help Save the Thundercats with any possible way. It's a huge shame for a legendary show which stayed in the fridge for nearly 25 years to be handled like this and die.Fans worldwide have loved it and are showing their passion. The story arc has to be told and the 52 episodes promised by the producers to be released.

Marisha Ray (Matt Mercer's gf) has started a petition to save the show.

http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

Our goal is to reach as more signatures as possible so as to give WB and CN the message. the response so far has been phenomenal. If you are interested please sign this petition and send it to your friends.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #246
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Yes, that's the spirit, we've all been very concerned with the current status of the Show.It's a paradox, because even though Season 1 was really great and a big hit by general consensus, it's not sure that we are going to see the new season next year. Actually so far things aren't very positive for the continuation of the cartoon.

I am a TCL mod and we are all trying to help Save the Thundercats with any possible way. It's a huge shame for a legendary show which stayed in the fridge for nearly 25 years to be handled like this and die.Fans worldwide have loved it and are showing their passion. The story arc has to be told and the 52 episodes promised by the producers to be released.
What site is TCL? You know we still don't have a high end replica of the Sword of Omens. Which is sad. I assume we will see Cheetara at SDCC. I don't see any reason why not.

I thought the new show started really well. Then it was moved around a bit in the time schedule. Also, it lost a bit of something with the stories. I can't put my finger on it exactly. The Thundercats.ws site has a few articles on it. I prefer the original and the first half or so of the new series. Before the romantic and bad character twists and weird character changes.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #247
Lionore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
What site is TCL? You know we still don't have a high end replica of the Sword of Omens. Which is sad. I assume we will see Cheetara at SDCC. I don't see any reason why not.

I thought the new show started really well. Then it was moved around a bit in the time schedule. Also, it lost a bit of something with the stories. I can't put my finger on it exactly. The Thundercats.ws site has a few articles on it. I prefer the original and the first half or so of the new series. Before the romantic and bad character twists and weird character changes.

Thundercats Lair site.

Mistakes were made along the way which brought the new show to this unfortunate predicament.
Bandai is also to be blamed as well as CN.
At this point is a wait and see situation.
All we can do is show are love for Tcats by signing the petition and buying a few of the new show products.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #248
dechirico7
The Flash

There is a new Thundercats cartoon?
Has this been marketed, I've heard nothing about it and I am a huge nerdess who does her research.

Just checked it out on youtube....I like the old designs way better. Cheetara looks horrible with long hair, imo.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #249
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Has this been marketed, I've heard nothing about it and I am a huge nerdess who does her research.

Just checked it out on youtube....I like the old designs way better. Cheetara looks horrible with long hair, imo.
Again with the hair issues (referring to Poison Ivy)
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #250
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post

Yeah lol, give it a try and I think you will like it. I hated the style at first but my boyfriend and I both love it now. The story is really good.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote