Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Looks great.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
How funny, when you said ?it will fit a tall thin statue?, I right away thought of Dazzler!
Lol. Honestly, I had been wracking my brain trying to find a case for her and finally looked at these and thought, huh, maybe... And then sure enough it measured to be a great fit.

I do want to remeasure the interior again though, because I swear SS changed the depth/width measurements when they recently updated the ES. From what I do remember the actual unit has a larger interior than what Moduspace lists on its website by 1.5 inches. I'll check to be sure she'll still fit nicely and report back tomorrow. The depth will be a bit tight ... height and weight will have a generous void between the statue and the frame.

The larger cases from Moduspace are very deep and eat up a large portion of your display rooms. If collectors aren't going to be staggering a collection inside then the MAX units are totally overkill. They look amazing though. Love my MAX wall, spouse hates it, seems to finally be warming up to it, but it's definitely a museum installation for dynamically arranged displays.
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 03:38 AM   #2532
qz33
Baron Zemo

Yeah me neither.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM   #2533
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sigh, I'm going on 14 month and still no sign that I'm going to have my Moducase ship.

I order from Spec Fiction, trying to be patient but it is really annoying.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM   #2534
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

14 months for a case like that is ridiculous. There's no excuse for it to take so long.
SparkyMW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #2535
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Mephisto

Don't understand why people don't order directly from moduspace. Ordering through another retailer is a good way to tack on a few more weeks/months on to your wait.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 AM   #2536
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I know it's ridiculous SparkyMW, just wish I could do something to speed up the process, but every time I write Spec Fiction they state it's Moducase, that is not delivering on time.

Originally Spec Fiction website promises 6 to 8 months, I ordered in April 2023. When it was December 2023, I was quoted another 2 months because Moducase was not delivering.

Feb 2024 Response, an ETA of April this year.

April 2024 Response. "Yes you will. We'll check to see if the Moducase order is ready."

May 2024 Response "We're waiting for Moducase to update us on your order. We'll contact you again when we have news."

I just wrote Spec Fiction again May 25, 2024. I don't know if directly ordering from Moduspace make that much of a difference; as others have posted similar issues with arrival times.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:12 AM   #2537
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

The name went from Moducase to Moduspace...perhaps Moduwait would be more appropriate.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:09 AM   #2538
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
I know it's ridiculous SparkyMW, just wish I could do something to speed up the process, but every time I write Spec Fiction they state it's Moducase, that is not delivering on time.

Originally Spec Fiction website promises 6 to 8 months, I ordered in April 2023. When it was December 2023, I was quoted another 2 months because Moducase was not delivering.

Feb 2024 Response, an ETA of April this year.

April 2024 Response. "Yes you will. We'll check to see if the Moducase order is ready."

May 2024 Response "We're waiting for Moducase to update us on your order. We'll contact you again when we have news."

I just wrote Spec Fiction again May 25, 2024. I don't know if directly ordering from Moduspace make that much of a difference; as others have posted similar issues with arrival times.
I just want to be clear that I am in no way being critical of you, it is entirely aimed at moduspace.

These things are very nice display cases, but they are pretty basic units when it comes down to it. Taking in excess of a year to deliver these tells me that they just aren't taking it seriously and their system is broken. I would really love to have a wall of these to display my growing collection, but no way am I getting involved when they have lead times like that. It's bogus, something is wrong.
SparkyMW is online now   Reply With Quote