Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > New England Group

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #2531
Sinatra VonDoom
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Can't say I'm upset - I love the snow!
I'd love the snow if I didn't have to shovel it. Looks like I'll have three houses to shovel out this winter.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #2532
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Good Morning NE!

VR
Old 10-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #2533
IronLungs31

Snowy day yesterday out there in NE. Is this a normal thing for it to be snowing this early in the fall season. I was looking at the news this morning and it's going to be in the high 80's low 90's all week long. Being in South Bend over the weekend made me appreciate my California weather.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #2534
ratchet
Mandarin

Is it normal? What's normal weather anymore? It seems early for snow - but it's happened this early before.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #2535
Blueprint
Death is hereditary.

Good Afternoon fellas!!

Weather was horrible the past few days...yesterday is pretty bad. I live about 20-25 minutes from Gillette Stadium and got no snow. Only freezing rain that didn't stick. Thankfully, the rest of the week looks pretty good. I'll gladly take the 60 degrees that's in the forecast over the 37 degree weather that we've been having.

IL, you've got to experience New England weather. It's different enough that you get the full 4 seasons. California is ideal and I loved SoCal (especially everything between San Clemente down to San Diego). The only thing I don't like is your ice cold ocean water. I went to Laguna Beach this summer. Everything was great until my feet hit that water. It was in the middle of August and the water felt ice cold. Makes me happy that we have a gulf stream...
Old 10-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #2536
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Good Morning NE!

VR
Old 10-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #2537
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
Good Afternoon fellas!!

Weather was horrible the past few days...yesterday is pretty bad. I live about 20-25 minutes from Gillette Stadium and got no snow. Only freezing rain that didn't stick. Thankfully, the rest of the week looks pretty good. I'll gladly take the 60 degrees that's in the forecast over the 37 degree weather that we've been having.

IL, you've got to experience New England weather. It's different enough that you get the full 4 seasons. California is ideal and I loved SoCal (especially everything between San Clemente down to San Diego). The only thing I don't like is your ice cold ocean water. I went to Laguna Beach this summer. Everything was great until my feet hit that water. It was in the middle of August and the water felt ice cold. Makes me happy that we have a gulf stream...
I had my chance coming out of High School. I was going to go to a Prep School in Maine, but when I got there to visit the campus it was in the middle of the winter. I knew then that when it came time for me to pick a college, it was for sure not going to be on the eastcoast. That's why I choose University of Hawaii... I realized at a young age that the eastcoast is not for everyone. And I, was not cut out to be living on the eastcoast. Going to the mountains is good enough for me, and dealing with the snow just for a week is to much for me. I have no clue of how I would deal with those elements for a full season...

Morning Boys!!!

Old 10-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #2538
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

afternoon
Old 10-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #2539
ratchet
Mandarin

Good Afternoon!
Old 10-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #2540
Blueprint
Death is hereditary.