Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 09:26 AM   #2581
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

thanks for reply my friend it's appreciated . I was hoping for weathered not destroyed
Shoulder pad armour I think that's all I would need to give the look of Hulkbuster not being totally destroyed. I'm not sure how they mount if it's magnets could you guys please add 2 weathered shoulder armour pads to give us one more option for display please.

If it's possible I'd love to see that done. It's a perfect piece you did promise us 4 display options .
Old 09-13-2017, 10:51 AM   #2582
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
This might be hard since the base is the main structure holding her up and the whirlwind isn't that stable to support the statue's weight.
Can you confirm what you mean by this statement? Are you saying that Storm, as she is now, is not very stable on her base?
Old 09-13-2017, 11:15 AM   #2583
Lockdown
Mephisto

Hey Bryan/XM, congrats on an amazing convention. The Transformers line looks very detailed, dynamic, organic and awesomely beautiful. For Optimus, I would like the matrix of leadership to be more crystal like with some bluish hue to it or just a clear regular crystal or resin similar to the crystal on the cat's feet on the Black Cat statue or the crystal on King Pin's staff. The throbbing light is a nice touch like a heart beat. Right now, the matrix looks very plasticky when the light is not turn on.

Megatron concept looks fierce and badass, and will Bumblebee have the hologram screen? Bee is a scout and would be nice to see holding that to relay information back to the Autobots.

Also, can the side mirrors on the Optimus robot mode be plug-in instead of gluing them on the final product, some people prefer them to be left out. The holes won't be noticeable at all just like the truck mode's side mirrors that have been left out for some reason at the convention.

One more thing, I hope the 1/1 scale of Ang and Bryan statue doesn't cost a fortune. I don't think any paint app will make them any prettier :-0 Thanks.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:32 PM   #2584
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Any plans for Spider Woman?
Old 09-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #2585
nearmint
Phoenix

When is Shibumi shipping?
Old 09-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #2586
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thanks Bryan for those answers ! Any little chance to see the third portrait for Poison Ivy ?

All the Alien and Predator line will be 1/3? or 1/4 is also on the board ?
Old 09-13-2017, 05:52 PM   #2587
slynger
Hellboy

Congrats on a great show. Truly some spectacular pieces.

Ivy stole the show for me, the level of detail achieved is amazing. Hoping you can come up with another portrait and not have license issues as you mentioned with the other long haired one shown in concept. Any chance of that lantern lighting up?

Curious if you still plan on showing us more regarding your own IP, seems you've been quiet about those for some time? Please know, we want to see those come to life as well.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:16 AM   #2588
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Bryan you rock!

Another extremely impressive show in Singapore and I am personally glad you know of Dormammu!

I absolutely loved the green goblin bust! Are we going to see the 1/4 statue soon?

Once again, thanks for being so close to your fans!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #2589
Demona
Lex Luthor

Might be opening a can of worms, but here I go....

As XM appears to have the rights to X-Men, is there any way to make smaller scale (1:6) dios? Some dio examples that would be great:

X-Men vs Dark Phoenix (moon themed base, Byrne costumes, straight from the comics so that roster)....X-Men vs Brotherhood.....X-Men vs Onslaught

Some smaller fight dios could be: Wolverine vs Sabretooth......Storm vs Cyclops (ala Uncanny X-Men 201)........Jean (Phoenix garb) vs Emma Frost (Hellfire design)
Old 09-14-2017, 03:39 PM   #2590
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Speaking of Emma Frost, is XM working on a 1/4 scale Emma Frost? I need a good Emma in my life (I have the Sideshow Hellfire PF and I hate it).
Closed Thread