Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #2611
MPCanes
The X-Men

Problem solved, I posted a question to ask sideshow asking if they can make it with multiple display options. Hopefully they only up the price another 50 bucks for that 😂
MPCanes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:56 PM   #2612
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

The more i see it the more i like it ...Actually there is only 1 "classic " Magneto 1/4 from a licensed company that is above this one and this is the MAg on throne.. The two best 1/4 Magneto are IMO XM one and the unlicensed Daniel Bel Magneto... But this one is the third one. I like it a lot more than the AoA custom i can see every where now on youtube, i dislike it a lot and i think this SSC Magneto sculpted by Will Harbottle is way more impressive !
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:17 AM   #2613
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
The other problem I have with that spike is it's going to make the base really wide. With the statue so tall I would want to put him in a Detolf, if that spike isn't removable it could be a problem.
Yea i really hope they take that into consideration, unfortunately it may already be to late. I can also see a lot of people accidentally breaking those fragile spikes aswell, same as igo did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
The more i see it the more i like it ...Actually there is only 1 "classic " Magneto 1/4 from a licensed company that is above this one and this is the MAg on throne.. The two best 1/4 Magneto are IMO XM one and the unlicensed Daniel Bel Magneto... But this one is the third one. I like it a lot more than the AoA custom i can see every where now on youtube, i dislike it a lot and i think this SSC Magneto sculpted by Will Harbottle is way more impressive !
The more i look at it the more i get turned off by the base, i'm not liking those spikes at all. I find those spikes to be very superfluous. A shame to as i love this magneto sculpt.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:34 AM   #2614
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Yea i really hope they take that into consideration, unfortunately it may already be to late. I can also see a lot of people accidentally breaking those fragile spikes aswell, same as igo did.

The more i look at it the more i get turned off by the base, i'm not liking those spikes at all. I find those spikes to be very superfluous. A shame to as i love this magneto sculpt.
Agreed the spikes are totally useless. and surely fragile ...i don't even know why they have added it... Maybe to support the cape ?? I don't know but i think they're gonna be removable as they said on Sideshow live last week
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:13 AM   #2615
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
I totally agree with you. The OG XM Mags and the custom Bel Mags are king of the hill. I'd also add Koto's Fine Arts Mags sculpted by Sosa as one of the best Magneto statues ever made (even though it's only 1/6 scale).
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:02 PM   #2616
extremethanos
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I really like this piece. What's the ES?
extremethanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:09 PM   #2617
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremethanos View Post
I really like this piece. What's the ES?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 09:39 PM   #2618
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Lmfao

But that's the Reg so that 10,000 doesn't count
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:30 AM   #2619
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #2620
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I personally like the Magneto. He isn't a huge muscular character. I know people want him to be but to me he isn't.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote