Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-30-2018, 07:51 AM   #2701
BurningRage
The Maxx

They better make Raoh on horse since they’re making Skull Knight on horse.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 08:45 AM   #2702
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
prime 1 cut off wings from zodd due to too high shipping cost, im afraid now skull knight will be somehow revisited to avoid such problem. I would like to pay the extra for zodd wings and to have a skull knight without compromises but we are on their hands.
That's the main thing I'm concerned about right now. Removing the wings from Zodd was understandable, too big of a logistics nightmare.

But because they did Apostle Zodd in 1:5 scale which is bigger than most 1:4 pieces, I'd be super bummed if Skull Knight on Horse wasn't 1:4 anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
That is 1:3 scale and is absolutely huge that's why it's $3500. Skull Knight will be 1:4 scale which will still be large piece but nothing like WW on Horse, I'm thinking it will be $2,000.

Yeah, I can't see him being as expensive as Jetpower Prime or Wonder Woman on Horse, but still expensive for a 1:4. I think the closest comparison will be whatever price XM Shogun Batman on Horse is.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 01:28 AM   #2703
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I want more info on the diorama line damn it!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:14 PM   #2704
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I want more info on the diorama line damn it!
I agree whole-heartedly! They'll probably sneak a completed piece in at some point.
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:15 AM   #2705
supermetroid
Teen Titans

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Just finished the 97 anime series a few days ago...Wow, that ending was disturbing! I could kind of tell that Griffith was going to turn on his own crew because he's just that selfish and would do anything but seeing it unfold was still hard to watch. I really like how the fact that appearances are so deceiving(Griffith being so highly regarded and majestic when in reality he's only out for himself while Guts is rough and feared but he still has morals despite all he's been through). I've always had a hard time trusting people and watching this certainly doesn't help change this lol. I can see why the series is so highly regarded. My mind goes back to the scene where Griffith asks Guts if he thinks he's a monster for killing anyone in his path for his "dream" and Guts says "no, if it's necessary". Like that was almost approval in Griffiths mind to allow the Eclipse.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:19 AM   #2706
Barbarian
Jedi Order

SPOILERS, YO!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:48 AM   #2707
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Just finished the 97 anime series a few days ago...Wow, that ending was disturbing! I could kind of tell that Griffith was going to turn on his own crew because he's just that selfish and would do anything but seeing it unfold was still hard to watch. I really like how the fact that appearances are so deceiving(Griffith being so highly regarded and majestic when in reality he's only out for himself while Guts is rough and feared but he still has morals despite all he's been through). I've always had a hard time trusting people and watching this certainly doesn't help change this lol. I can see why the series is so highly regarded. My mind goes back to the scene where Griffith asks Guts if he thinks he's a monster for killing anyone in his path for his "dream" and Guts says "no, if it's necessary". Like that was almost approval in Griffiths mind to allow the Eclipse.
Exactly, Therefore Griffith did nothing wrong.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:15 AM   #2708
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
SPOILERS, YO!!!
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:39 PM   #2709
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Isidro going up for order soon:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Prime1St...34426183270681

“I am going to be the strongest swordsman in the world!!”

Prime 1 Studio and Sideshow Collectibles are proud to present 1/4 scale UPMBR-13: Isidro from Berserk. Isidro is a cheeky and hot-headed young vagabond who ran away from home in search of adventure. He has always dreamed to be, if not a soldier, the best mercenary warrior of his time. The inspiration for his ambitions is the legend “Hundred Man Slayer” who fought in the original Band of the Falcon. Although Guts has never revealed to Isidro that he is in fact the young boy’s idol. Being a younger member of Guts traveling party, Isidro is training under Guts, hoping to achieve his dream of becoming the greatest swordsman in the world. Isidro stands about 21 inches tall with Puck on it. Isidro statue is the best companion piece to add in your Berserk Collection alongside with UPMBR-01/EX: Guts, The Black Swordsman.

Statue features:
- Size approximately 20 inches tall without Puck [H:50.8cm, W:36.4cm, D:37.1cm]
- Size approximately 21 inches tall with Puck [H:52.6cm, W:36.4cm, D:37.1cm]
- Three (3) interchangeable Right-Arms holding Sword, Rock & Thumbs up sign
- One (1) moveable Puck to be display above Isidro head
- One (1) exclusive alternate Portrait (In the Exclusive version only)

Edition Size:
- Regular: TBD
- Exclusive: 350

Low ES is nice, but the price is yet to be shown... I hope they don't price people out on this.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:55 PM   #2710
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
Low ES is nice, but the price is yet to be shown... I hope they don't price people out on this.
The price should be a good indication of Schierke's. It's taller than I first thought. The base is well detailed. 3 interchangeable arms. I think it's going to be around $800 Hoping for $600
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote