Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 05:15 PM   #2751
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcollector View Post
Don't be that guy, nobody likes that guy.

I don't normally bother. It's quite out of character for me to point out such things.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:16 PM   #2752
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Jerry, please see previous page for issues that myself and others are having on refunds.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #2753
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Sadly at this rate I wouldn't be supprised if Bleeding Cool do a article on this refund issue. Hope it is sorted this week.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:29 PM   #2754
Gruson
Suicide Squad

So Jerry replied in another thread:
"I dont have anything to do with the 'business' side any more.

You have to go through Anthony/Mark and the office.

Im only involved in the art department"

Sorry but that is ridiculous. He is the founder and owner and knows about the issue for sure now. He should escalate. I am due thousands of dollars in refunds and have supported Jerry and PCS from the beginning. That's his reply?!?!
He should be helping resolve this...
Old 08-29-2017, 08:39 PM   #2755
Northcollector
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Sadly at this rate I wouldn't be supprised if Bleeding Cool do a article on this refund issue. Hope it is sorted this week.
It won't be, we will have another week of no communication
Old 08-29-2017, 08:48 PM   #2756
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Mark is head of customer service and I was waiting for his account to get approved so he can respond, but I will. I have posted the issues with refunds multiple times in the Facebook group, but I will again here even though Rebecca has mentioned why multiple times.

We had an employee that COMPLETELY messed up our refund books. They were marking refunds as paid when they weren't AND not marking refunds as paid even though they were. So we've had to go through refunds dating back to last year and we are going through current requests IN ORDER. This audit/check is not a quick process. Let me give you an example, we have had over 10 recent requests for refunds where the people were saying they didn't receive their refund. After spending 4 sometimes 6 hours on each individual request we come to find out they WERE refunded their money. They were just trying to get over on the Company. And guess what, some of them were posters on here too. Originally we thought the issue was just refunds marked as paid but not actually paid but then this issue. So we have to thoroughly review every request in order. Sorry it's not moving faster but we are a small company and this is draining a lot of man power.

But, rest assured you will get your refund for those that are actually due a refund. It will just take time to audit these request thoroughly. For example, we have processed multiple requests for refunds for people that have ordered from the website because it's easy to audit/check the status. But, you don't hear those happy customers because people usually only speak when they are unhappy. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you but these steps must be done given the issue with people demanding refunds when they already got them.

We have a lot of clean up to do and it's all for the better. Just ask people that have been ordering from the website now and how quickly their orders are shipping. We are making progress. It's just not overnight.

Last edited by red_ant; 08-29-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:58 PM   #2757
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Thank you for the reply, finally. Hopefully PCS can fix the situation soon.

I asked this is an email but would it help you if I sent in my PayPal transaction IDs ?
I would be more than happy to talk to someone live and walk through each order one at a time with you on the phone.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #2758
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Thank you for the reply, finally. Hopefully PCS can fix the situation soon.

I asked this is an email but would it help you if I sent in my PayPal transaction IDs ?
I would be more than happy to talk to someone live and walk through each order one at a time with you on the phone.
That is what we are doing 1 by 1 in order. Transaction ids don't help as we received those from people who said they weren't paid when they were. But, we will get to your order and everyone else's in order. And sorry for the delayed reply. I replied about this issue on the Facebook group multiple times. Wasn't aware of the issue being brought up in this thread until this weekend. I was going to let Mark respond but we are still waiting on his account to be approved on here as a producer.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:06 PM   #2759
AllThatExist666
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

If that's the case Damn that's sad posters from here trying
to get over on pcs .
Old 08-29-2017, 09:12 PM   #2760
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThatExist666 View Post
If that's the case Damn that's sad posters from here trying
to get over on pcs .
Yeah, I wasn't very happy about that because I'm a very trusting person. Frustrating because it effects all of our great customers too which pisses me off even more.
Closed Thread