Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Best destruction video ever!!!!!
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:09 AM   #2762
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlysober View Post
I now have to wonder just how many people will be keeping this thing. Not a good way to start a new year for Chronicle.
I will be keeping mine. I really like the way it looks, maybe not the finish, but the piece is awesome. I don't have to have a shiny new, right off the assembly line endo. It's out in a post apocalyptic world with a big gun reeking havoc. It's going to be banged up, burnt and battle worn. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be that way, but I can live with it.

It's got a metallic look. I know I'm in the minority with my thinking, but I don't need it to be chrome or even bright silver. Can anybody explain why an endo would be chromed anyway? I worked in a plating plant for a number of years. There is no practical advantage to chrome. It looks nice plain and simple. Why would you chrome something and then hide it in a body? Why would you chrome a tank and send it into battle? You chrome a car engine and you have a lifetime of polishing.

I love the chrome endos I do have, and if that's what you wanted with this piece, then you have to part ways with it. I love the aesthetics of this. I'm disappointed, but I see the value in it.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #2763
jaxon
The Herculoids

Such a cool video, I was waiting for the zoom in of the eyes before they fade out. Now that would of been epic!
Funny thing is the paint on that one didn't look too bad.
I'm still eagerly awaiting mine.
I will never be swayed by the mob and will judge this piece once I have it in hand.
jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 10:10 AM   #2764
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
I love the aesthetics of this. I'm disappointed, but I see the value in it.
Respect.

Quite sad how this one turned out. I hope everyone gets what they want in the end.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 12:05 PM   #2765
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxon View Post
Such a cool video, I was waiting for the zoom in of the eyes before they fade out. Now that would of been epic!
Funny thing is the paint on that one didn't look too bad.
I'm still eagerly awaiting mine.
Totally agree with you Jaxon, Awesome vid and his looked great not sure if its because of natural light but looked good.
chalback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #2766
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Yeah it looked pretty damn good to me but he was talking about being disapppointed sooo... lol though dude should have just spray canned it chrome before destroying it. I mean damn, give it a chance.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #2767
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I get that people are disappointed and we only asked people to destroy them that are overseas to avoid high shipping costs coming back to the states.

We offered a full refund or partial credit for new product, but that doesn't seem to be enough for some people. You have to make a spectacle of burning our product on a grill and then say it's all in good fun and a tribute to Terminator.

I've had one foot out the door on the forums for some time, but I am now finished.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 12:54 PM   #2768
madcow12
Frackin!

Wait ....so in the lower comments of his facebook feed on this it looks like one of your CS people posted a positive note that he got rid of it that way and now you are upset he did it ???? you guys need to get on the same page. CC has owned its mistakes and are being very fair to its customers, the video helps you more than it hurts. We had our disagreement on the Starfighter but you guys are outright owning your mistake. Not many companies do that so kudos on taking care of business.

We are so sorry this product was not up to our usual standards and we appreciate your understanding to destroy it instead of shipping it back. We will process your refund now and send payment to you through PayPal. Please let us know if you do not see the funds in 24-48 hours.

On an aside, that video is hilarious and thank you for clarifying that we asked you to destroy it. That was a very clever way to go about it and we all got a good laugh from it. We are all embarrassed by the end result of this piece and it goes to show that there can be humor in everything.

Thank you for brightening our day!

Service from Chronicle very very TOP ����������������������������������������������������������������
madcow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 01:01 PM   #2769
Barbarian
Jedi Order

It's getting a little hot in here. We may need this here gif...

Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 01:06 PM   #2770
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Was about to mention the Chronicle quote also.

Seems Paul has lost his sense of humour. Not surprising really.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote