Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-15-2019, 10:06 PM   #2871
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

After these 5 episodes, I haven't a clue how this will end.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:36 PM   #2872
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If Daenerys dies, I wonder what will happen to the dothraki's and Unsullied left. How will they accept their death. You can see in the trailer that there are hundreds if not thousands still left. Their loyalty to Danenerys is unmatched.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:15 PM   #2873
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
If Daenerys dies, I wonder what will happen to the dothraki's and Unsullied left. How will they accept their death. You can see in the trailer that there are hundreds if not thousands still left. Their loyalty to Danenerys is unmatched.
they really have been incredibly inconsistent with how many of them survived the "long night"
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:23 AM   #2874
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
they really have been incredibly inconsistent with how many of them survived the "long night"
I wonder if she kept some behind to guard Dragonstone while she was in Winterfell. It looked to me like the Dothraki were all but wiped out battling the Night King. The Unsullied fell back into the castle but even they took a huge beating.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:25 AM   #2875
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

After the battle at Winterfell Greyworm said they lost 1/2 the unsullied and I thought they started with like 10K or 7500 or something?

The Dothroki I don't know, some horses came back but they never showed how many actually died even if most at the first season they were talking like there were 40K of them
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 06:08 PM   #2876
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Very good point. John can’t die and leave the north. Daenerys can’t die and leave her people. I have no idea how this will end.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 06:50 PM   #2877
MrYac
Hercules

The north will be fine without Jon and Dani’s “people” are an army of rapist, slavers so the sooner they’re wiped out the better.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 11:19 AM   #2878
Demona
Martian Manhunter

If Varys got those notes off it could be Dorne, the Wildlings, Iron Islands (who remain alive with Theon's sister), Northmen, and the Vale who come at Dani. Hell, is there anybody left at Casterly Rock, Highgarden, or Riverrun? You know they have no love for Dani but do like Jon and Sansa. You KNOW Sansa has been sending ravens.

The Khal have always followed the one who wins the battle. If Jon was to best Dani - they may show him respect.

I'm with other who find it hard to tell who all lived and died in the Long Night. Editing is a total pitfall in this season. Why Kings Landing looked like it is in the Dorne desert was the latest WTF moment for me. Let alone number of soldier she commands.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:25 PM   #2879
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’m going to let other people post their thoughts. I’m 50/50 on being content with the end.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:32 PM   #2880
Mister H
Ultimates

Disappointing.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote