Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAIN MKII View Post
You're the man THX

Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:42 AM   #282
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
We worked with some very knowledgable people regarding Robocop to get this one 100%.

It's selling well, we'll need to see how it goes after 30 days to see if we will be producing more from Robocop.

This is our best hope to get more grail Robo products, so I'll do my part.... inspirational speeches!

Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:42 PM   #283
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Regarding the visor, when the resin castings were made I fear that our guys may have sanded them a little to much cleaning out the visor area. The original print lines up with direct photo overlays from the film. We will be sending the original prints to the factory for production.

We worked with some very knowledgable people regarding Robocop to get this one 100%.

There are details in the neck area that you can't even see on film that we put into the bust.

It's selling well, we'll need to see how it goes after 30 days to see if we will be producing more from Robocop.
Thanks for the statement, really helps to know. You guys are by far the closest to the Robocop franchise than any other company, hence why I believe you'd knock this Robocop out the park. Keep up the good work and keep us updated.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:10 PM   #284
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
I hope it sells enough to convince CC that a Robocop statue is viable.
I hope you jump on,this is going to be great,and if you read Paul's remarks....it's selling well,so we all need to do our part for future Robocop stuff...(statues,more busts)..
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #285
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
This is our best hope to get more grail Robo products, so I'll do my part.... inspirational speeches!

Great enforcer!who knows what we might get in the future?can you imagine a statue with that finish...?amazing...whatever they decide on next,Cain bust ..I'm in!being a huge Robocop fan,I will support chronicle on all Robocop products..we have to help make the license worthwhile to them...
Should a Cain bust be open with the screen?or closed?opinions?
Old 10-17-2016, 01:18 PM   #286
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post

Any Robo fan will pull the trigger on this one, it's gonna do great and we all can get our full size statue!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:19 PM   #287
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Regarding the visor, when the resin castings were made I fear that our guys may have sanded them a little to much cleaning out the visor area. The original print lines up with direct photo overlays from the film. We will be sending the original prints to the factory for production.

There are details in the neck area that you can't even see on film that we put into the bust.

Thanks for update,amazing bust,and I hope it's a great sell for you guys!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:42 PM   #288
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Quote:

Thanks for the update Paul and for the re-assurance that Chronicle will be making Robocop as accurate as possible!

I will be ordering!!!
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:42 PM   #289
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post

Any Robo will pull the trigger on this one, it's gonna do great and we all can get our full size statue!

Yes, this bust will probably open the door to more RoboCop collectibles
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:16 PM   #290
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thank you Paul for your honesty .
This bust is gonna be a best seller
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote