Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-07-2014, 06:15 PM   #2901
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
I have Alex and the invoice was passed onto FedEx. But they said nothing can be done. So I'm paying more than I should.
Did you request to have a copy of your invoice sent along to you? That invoice (that customs uses) can be requested on your end from us. It has all the appropriate values (discounts and the shipping you paid for said item) that you can submit to the appropriate outlets as proof that they are overcharging you. I would 100% go this route if you can as other customers have done this in the past when customs decided to overcharge on fees.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #2902
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

When will Sideshow put up the Pre-order of Prime1Studios TMNT Raphael? Thanks!
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #2903
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Kathy sent me the invoice which I forwarded to FedEx. But it was too late. And the girl is FedEx said there was nothing she could do. They are not the most helpful people to deal with either which is disappointing considering they charge €12 fee for clearing it yet don't fight your corner when mistakes are made. They could care less.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #2904
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Kathy sent me the invoice which I forwarded to FedEx. But it was too late. And the girl is FedEx said there was nothing she could do. They are not the most helpful people to deal with either which is disappointing considering they charge €12 fee for clearing it yet don't fight your corner when mistakes are made. They could care less.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #2905
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
I'm sorry. :-( That's very disappointing to hear since I know others have gotten refunds in the past when proof was sent to show they were charged incorrectly on their fees when comparing what they paid in fees versus what the custom/declaration form had (which correct parties had from the beginning. Thus it makes it an even more frustrating situation given all information was right there from the beginning…shipping, any discounts, etc but a person (or persons) decided to not actually look at the form correctly or went rogue.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #2906
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Having seen an example earlier today…the custom forms are filled out pretty clear that it's amazing to me that customs would decide to suddenly be confused with some folks orders or change practice it seems. Everything is clearly separated and described.
I think they just don't care, even when the actual price is clearly marked beside the full rrp, I have never had them work with the actual price I paid on a single occasion. They always just put the maximum amount they can for whatever reason. It would help a lot if the full RRP were just left off of European deliveries, I do appreciate separating them would be a little more work, it would help us greatly if it could be done somehow.

I personally like Fed Ex though I have to say, it is always a pa-lava dealing with stuff like this but fortunately they have always refunded me eventually. I'd much rather that than USPS for example who I have unfortunately had to deal with a few times in the past.... errrrgh.

Bulls, INVHELP@fedex.com, deal with this department directly, they seem to be more helpful.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:44 PM   #2907
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

That is who I was dealing with. For some reason they did not have the correct invoice at time of clearing.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:08 PM   #2908
FF4EVER
Frackin!

Hi Alex, a very long time ago u guys talked about a Spiderman Noir statue not sure if it is still in development or totally scrapped. but with the Spiderverse event now wont it be an excellent time to come up with more Spiderman collectibles especially in different suits and different versions. if u dont know if there are any in development, then its time to pass the news over to them k
FF4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:23 PM   #2909
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Hi SSAlex,

I just wanted to see if you had a status update for the Sand Trooper PF. I haven't heard anything about it since it was announced last Christmas. Is this still being actively worked on by Sideshow?

Thank you!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:27 AM   #2910
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post

Please contact our customer service directly about this. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to look into customers orders on an individual bases but our CS team can investigate and find out why the discount amount wasn't declared.
Thanks for the reply, but I had no option but to pay it.,Fedex received the invoices from when I bought the item and admitted there was an issue in how the invoice was billed.
Customs however wanted nearly £50 plus vat ($80) to investigate the error. This payment is 'not' refundable. So as My original vat bill was below this amount they advised me just to pay it.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote