Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 01-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #21
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Man that Bowen Colossus looks so static compared to the Kotobukiya's. And the details on that Koto Colossus...remarkable.
crankyjammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:00 AM   #22
Reme Lebeau
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Thanks for checking out this thread guys!
That pic you posted is absolutely awesome Gabe. I am very happy with my collection but realize at the same time that it cannot be compared to your fantastic collection!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Oh stop! Your collection is legendary! You're a master collector!

Quote:
Thanks jsnchrry!
I am happy to have this statue in my collection and am only hoping now for a bust or FS of 'Colosnaut' to complete the displsy

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!/
I want an FS! I am really loving the new look, and the story that goes along with it in all the new issues that features the Colossanaut! I love this cover:

Reme Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #23
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

This shows once more that great minds really do think alike Gabe since I could not agree with you more!
An MB or FS of the Colossnaut would be absolutely awesome.
I furthermore hope that we will also receive an MB or FS of Black Tom Cassidy from either one of the big manufactering companies in this industry

Rainer

Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #24
Lostang04
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

This shows once more that great minds really do think alike Gabe since I could not agree with you more!
An MB or FS of the Colossnaut would be absolutely awesome.
I furthermore hope that we will also receive an MB or FS of Black Tom Cassidy from either one of the big manufactering companies in this industry

Rainer

Rainer ,stay strong my Friend ! Do not conform to the wishes of Marvel and embrace this imposter of a juggernaut . Cain Marko has been and will always be the one and only TRUE Avatar of Cyttorak , THE UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT !!!!!
Lostang04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #25
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

I don't know how feasible this would be, but it would be cool if Bowen or Koto did a FS of Colossus in his typical modern costume and then provided a helmet and red bands that clip on magnetically to transform him into Cologgernaut.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #26
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL!

Hi Danny,
I hear you loud and clear my friend!
There is only one true Juggernaut for me and that is and always will be Cain Marko.
I am really curious if at one point in time he will be able to shake off the Serpent's influence completely and return to being Cyttorak's avatar on Earth.
Will Cyttorak be able to forgive Cain and to empower him again? And will Piotr be willing and able to give up his new found power?
Will Cain become a villain again if he ever receives the mystical energies of Cyttorak again or will he walk the path of the angels once again and rejoin the Thunderbolts or X-Men?

Only time will tell I guess.
But until we get there I must admit that I am also curious to see what Marvel is going to do with Colossnaut.
What are Cyttorak's plans with his new avatar and will Cyttorak's influence corrupt the kind and gentle soul that Piotr once was?
I hope Cain MArko becomes The Juggernaut again in the future but until that day comes I am curious to see how Marvel will play their cards with regards to the new Juggernaut.
Perhaps the same thing will happen to Piotr as what happened to Angel who became Archangel and was changed forever even after Apocalypse grasp on him was gone.

What do you think amigo?

Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostang04 View Post
Rainer ,stay strong my Friend ! Do not conform to the wishes of Marvel and embrace this imposter of a juggernaut . Cain Marko has been and will always be the one and only TRUE Avatar of Cyttorak , THE UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT !!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #27
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

That sounds like a plan to me Kicksplode!

I am not sure if we can expect a Colossnaut MB or FS on the short term but I sure do hope that BD, Kotobukiya, GG or Sideshow will provide us with a representation of Cyttorak's new avatar!
As a big fan of The Juggernaut I would like to have various representations of Juggernaut in my collection after all.
Besides that Colossnaut simply looks awesome

Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
I don't know how feasible this would be, but it would be cool if Bowen or Koto did a FS of Colossus in his typical modern costume and then provided a helmet and red bands that clip on magnetically to transform him into Cologgernaut.