Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-19-2012, 03:54 AM   #21
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
It's illegal for us to own guns here in my stinking country. Well they make exceptions for the uber-rich with dirty money. They can own them. Even being in possession of a single live round will mean definite death sentence.

derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #22
jetfuel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I wonder if these would cross the US/Canada border. Anyone have any experience with bringing stuff like this into Canada?
jetfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #23
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
It's illegal for us to own guns here in my stinking country. Well they make exceptions for the uber-rich with dirty money. They can own them. Even being in possession of a single live round will mean definite death sentence.

You must be in Singapore or something. Giving a death sentence for just having a bullet is insane.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #24
Darth Mystery
Loki

Well i am sure i can't get them into the Netherlands. I already had problems with our law when i tried importing a MR Stormtrooper blaster. I got fined and had to stand in front of a freaking judge for that s-h-i-t.

I wish i could buy this set, maybe through Belgium or so.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #25
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah . . . my HCG pulse rifle got stopped at customs and I was told that if I wanted it released I would have to keep it in a locked gun safe in my collection room . . . the windows in the room would have to be fitted with steel bars, and I would have to replace the door with a heavy duty steel frame door with dead locks . . . seriously
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #26
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Yeah . . . my HCG pulse rifle got stopped at customs and I was told that if I wanted it released I would have to keep it in a locked gun safe in my collection room . . . the windows in the room would have to be fitted with steel bars, and I would have to replace the door with a heavy duty steel frame door with dead locks . . . seriously
well obviously that's the logical conclusion, i mean what country's law enforcement wants to go up against something like this?

gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #27
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
Well i am sure i can't get them into the Netherlands. I already had problems with our law when i tried importing a MR Stormtrooper blaster. I got fined and had to stand in front of a freaking judge for that s-h-i-t.
Fined and taken to court over a non working prop? That's crazy. Do they think you'll rob a bank or something with it?

Quote:
That makes no sense over a prop. I get strict gun laws. When I first went to a gun shop, I was surprised at how cheap they were and the ease at purchase. Also, the lack of training compared to say a car and driver's license. But these governments are taking things to the extreme over guns that don't have firing mechanisms.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #28
chezzrok
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
The base is poorly designed. But the guns are cool.
agreed!
chezzrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #29
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Wish they were metal
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #30
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
lmao ,I dont even want to think of getting one of these through nz customs.lol.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote