Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-04-2010, 05:56 AM   #21
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
That's not necessarily true. Mr. Ecko and Anna Lucia were traveling in the back of the plane, so they weren't likely to be seen toward the front of the plane. They easily could be in the tail section.

As for Michael and Walt, they also could be in a different section of the plane than Jack and company.
Well, unless the creators are lying about it then they're not on the plane. They said this themselves.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #22
DC_Universe_Grl
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
That's not necessarily true. Mr. Ecko and Anna Lucia were traveling in the back of the plane, so they weren't likely to be seen toward the front of the plane. They easily could be in the tail section.

As for Michael and Walt, they also could be in a different section of the plane than Jack and company.
i dont believe this is true, that bomb going off in 77 could impact alot more things then they realize and some of those people perhaps never took the trip.

did u guys read the interview i posted!

What we’re trying to do there is basically say to you, “God bless the survivors of Oceanic 815, because they’re so self-centered, they thought the only effect [of detonating the bomb] was going to be that their plane never crashes.” But they don’t stop to think, “If we do this in 1977, what else is going to affected by this?” So that their entire lives can be changed radically. In fact, it would appear that they’ve sunken the Island. That’s our way of saying, “Keep your eyes peeled for the differences that you’re not expecting.” Some of these characters were still in Australia, but some weren’t. Shannon’s not there. Boone actually says that he tried to get her back. There are all sorts of other people that we don’t see. Where’s Libby? Where’s Ana Lucia? Where’s Eko? These are all the things that you’re supposed to be thinking about. When our characters posited the “What if?” scenario, they neglected to think about what the other effects of potentially changing time might be and we’re embracing those things.
DC_Universe_Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #23
ratchet
Mandarin

Are they just going to forget about Michael and Walt from now on... if the time travel aspect of the showwas always planned - why would they put a child on the show? they obviously were going to shoot themselves in the foot with that as the kid grew up!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsOneDead View Post
Well, unless the creators are lying about it then they're not on the plane. They said this themselves.
I'm going just by what we've seen in the show. I don't rely on interviews to flesh out what's in the story.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #25
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Universe_Grl View Post
did u guys read the interview i posted!
You said there were spoilers in it, so I didn't take any chances.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #26
rilynil

I'm betting the small blood/wound on new-world Jack's neck is foreshadowing a HUGE game-changer down the road.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #27
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

I thought I had read in EW that Michael was coming back.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #28
metalsquid
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

i read that the child actor for Walt grew much more rapidly in real life than the producers expected. that's why they had to remove him from the show or it wouldn't have looked right with a rapidly aging walt on the island where everything was moving in days at a time. when they did the time travel last season, it was an opportunity to bring Walt's character back in.
metalsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #29
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsquid View Post
i read that the child actor for Walt grew much more rapidly in real life than the producers expected. that's why they had to remove him from the show or it wouldn't have looked right with a rapidly aging walt on the island where everything was moving in days at a time. when they did the time travel last season, it was an opportunity to bring Walt's character back in.
But they can't put Walt and Michael in the show now... because Walt is WAY to old now...
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #30
DC_Universe_Grl

30 mins till lost!
DC_Universe_Grl is offline   Reply With Quote