Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 10-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #21
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Viva Mexico!!!!...

Man Cain is Bad Ass!!!!..... Great Ass wopping!!.. But I Like Brocks new humble stile... Digo also dominated!!!... Let's see for how long Cain can hold the title...

Congrats all All my Latino Brothers our there!!!.. Tony C , J Storm!!.. ( No importa que no hables el español!!) hahaha...
Hahahahaha
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #22
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk5150 View Post
The most excited I've ever been while watching an MMA fight was when Shane Carwin was absolutely demolishing Brock like we had never seen before. It was simply astonishing to see someone just manhandle Brock like that. Couple that with the fact that Shane is such a nice guy while Brock was last seen flicking off the fans, the sponsors, and Mir, himself, AFTER beating him and it made Brock's pulpy, bloody face at the hands of Carwin that much sweeter.

The Cain Velasquez owning of Brock was a close second to my excitement level!

Interesting side note: After their fights, Carwin and Velasquez didn't look like they had been in fights, while Brock looked like a Friday the 13th victim after each one.

Also interesting, Dana White addressed questions regarding whether or not Lesnar verbally submitted to the assault being inflicted upon him by Velasquez.

“I was watching the monitor, and I thought he yelled ‘Stop!’" White said. “From what I saw, I thought he did, too.”

Another tidbit: A hook by Cain Velasquez registered at 2,230 lbs of force, harder than any boxer ever measured in the Sport Science lab. By comparison, Rampage Jackson's punch measured at 1,800 lbs of force. For the video:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5710931
Thanks for the Vid.... Man that Dummie is me if I ever step up in the Ring.. hahahaha
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote