Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Blocked! Thanks for the heads up Ry! Sorry that you had to deal with this dbag!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #22
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Paypal goes negative because there's no money to take, you're still not out the cash. If they don't fix the problem, bye bye Paypal account, at least you're not out any money.
exactly

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #23
Frinky
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I sold Silver Surfer #1 1968 for $75 shipped to bagladyplus22. I had to file a non paying bidder case (after i sent three invoices) to get paid. He responds the same day I filed the case, I knew this was going to be trouble.

He ends up paying me, i packed it in a box with insurance. After he recieves it tells me it's restored/ damaged. I told him to "shove it you f'n thief, go file a claim".

Ebay finds in his favor, even though he provided no proof. As soon as i recieved the package I recorded myself opening it, and this is what he sent me:

I appealed ebay's decision immediately, posted the video as proof on youtube (private). They reversed the decision, gave me back my $75, removed the negative he left me, and they gave that theif a time out.
Frinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #24
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

fuk the bay and paypal. I sold a jango fett bust in the height of the value days to a guy in australia. I kept the tracking number from the express mail receipt from the post office. He asked if he could pay by C.C. and I agreed because he said he had no money in his checking account to afford it. WEll about 2.5 month later the prick starts a claim. I tell them I looked up the tracking it was signed by the buyer and the time stamp was there.
THey frooze my money and I sent all documents. WEll about 2 weeks later a get an email that they refunded the money to the buyer. I was beyond pissed. I get on the phone and they said the Credit card company forced their hand and they couldn't do anything.
I screamed at them saying how the hell can they give him the money when he signed for the bust not once emailed me there was a problem with the item. THEy said the CC reversed charges so they didnt want to be left holding the bag so they passed the charge to me.
I didnt even get the bust back, the as$hole got 235 and the bust. I wish I can track his as$ down ..
lesson learned NEVER LEAVE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER LET TOOLBOXES PAY BY CREDIT CARDS!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #25
Jesse321
Galactus

Yeap NEVER leave money in your account ... and the minute it goes negative, report the card linked to your account stolen or lost, that way the number changes and Paypal can't zap your account.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
Yeap NEVER leave money in your account ... and the minute it goes negative, report the card linked to your account stolen or lost, that way the number changes and Paypal can't zap your account.
Actually the card you have on file or bank account doesn't matter. Paypal is not a banking Instituation anylonger. Before ebay bought it, they were an legit bank. Once they sold it off they are more a middle man with no banking authority which includes charging your accounts on file. THey only use those numbers to verify your address, they have no authority to charge your accounts even though it's negative.

I had 2 problems , one before and after paypal was sold. When they were a bank they actually got my funds from the sellers account.
After eby bought it I was left with a claim and they only recovered half my money explaining the guy only had that amount in his account. WHen I called they explained to me they no longer have the authority to charge cards on file because they are no loner a banking Institution. Sucked for me. I liked paypal when ebay didn't own it, they had a sense and knew a scam when they saw it!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
Jesse321
Galactus

Thanks Sniper, I didn't know that.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #28
goodydog12
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Is there a list of blocked people somewhere? I'd like to get a copy. Can someone PM me??
goodydog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #29
benocehcap
Kindly Asked To Leave

If you dont have a bank on file how do you withdraw money from your paypal account?
benocehcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #30
Frinky
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benocehcap View Post
If you dont have a bank on file how do you withdraw money from your paypal account?
I transfer the money (personal) to my brothers account, then he transfers it to his bank, then he gives me the money.

I don't want to put my savings or checking account in paypal.

If you have no one to transfer the money too, you can get a check mailed to you from paypal. It's $500 max, once a month, and they charge $1.50 for it.
Frinky is offline   Reply With Quote