Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #21
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottorino View Post
I feel somone has some real hate for cinemaquette.
LOL None at all buddy. I own 3 CM's and have been collecting them since they started, about 6(?) years ago, in this same forum. Where were you back then to see all this "hate" you think I have?
I will still buy IF(notice the IF) they produce something I like, something they haven't done lately. I stopped at the Predator.

The fact that I'm surprised by the poor choice of character(to ME) after so much speculation has anything to do with hate. Deception, yes. Like many, I will be spending my money somewhere else this year.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:52 PM   #22
kewlcool
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

As far as unusual choices go, i would have rather they went with pumpkinhead, it's also by Steve after all....

But Cap is right, the money that would have went to CM this year will likely go to the LSF for the typical CM collector. I am quite interested in the Wolf mainly as a companion piece to the P1. I have no interest in the actual 1:2
kewlcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #23
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
LOL None at all buddy. I own 3 CM's and have been collecting them since they started, about 6(?) years ago, in this same forum. Where were you back then to see all this "hate" you think I have?
I will still buy IF(notice the IF) they produce something I like, something they haven't done lately. I stopped at the Predator.

The fact that I'm surprised by the poor choice of character(to ME) after so much speculation has anything to do with hate. Deception, yes. Like many, I will be spending my money somewhere else this year.
Sorry ,i just read what you wrote again and the last paragraph i still see the hate .
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #24
cap70

Quote:
Sorry ,i just read what you wrote again and the last paragraph i still see the hate .
Well, then there's nothing I can do for ya
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #25
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
Well, then there's nothing I can do for ya
Im so dissapointed now.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #26
binoy415
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Im so dissapointed now.
No beef or anything here. I just wanted to ask why are you affected? Or your just teasing him?
binoy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #27
ottorino
The X-Men

No beef or teasing ,just trying to understand the comments as a fellow collector.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #28
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow . . . I seriously thought it might be another Star Wars piece. I'll admit, the old 'classic' monsters are not really my favorite thing but I think it's great they are doing something a bit different. Now if they did a Ray Harryhausen piece then I'd be really interested.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #29
Darth Pain

Hopefully next year they'll make Pumpkinhead or Bobby's Joker.
But judging by what Sideshow is doing, I'm starting to think they are the ones who are interested in Bobby's Joker. With that new resin they are using I'm starting to think it can be great.
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:19 AM   #30
Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robomorph View Post
Well I may be in the minority but I love it! One of my all time favorite movie monsters gets the CM treatment - couldn't be happier!

Plus which Steve Wang's sculpt is easily the best yet of the character and the paint job should look terrific. CM rarely produce anything to interest me but they've got me hooked with this one. So it's a from me!
I believe you've proven a valuable point here. I suspect Cinemaquette intend to broaden their clientele by releasing something which may seem a little left field for many who may have an interest in their product. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more old classics revealed over the coming years.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote