Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 09-19-2006, 03:02 AM   #21
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningSon View Post
I don't know. They still have't emailed me back, but it's only been a day. I figure if I get this one, then I won't need to get another. I found another one of my holy grails on ebay: an artist proof Icons Endoskull. I am discussing the same trading deal with the owner but I am hesistant. He lives in the Uk and it will cost about $80 for him to ship it. I will gladly pay it, but I don't want it to be damaged on the way over either...
Providing the sellers got the original packaging, I can`t see it being a problem. Of course there is the small chance it will be roughly handled whilst in the post (who am I kidding, a small chance).
Anyway, keep us informed on how things progress. As regards to the Icon Pulse rifle, I doubt they will do this sort of deal as they are a retailer. Hwoever, you don`t know unless you try.
Either way, good luck.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:52 PM   #22
ReturningSon
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Those people at the shop repiled to my email about the Icons rifle! i sent him pictures and he is very interested. I told him I would give him my complete Vader sign ANH saber #10 complete with original box brand new case, LOA, Coa, the vault, EVERYTHING plus maybe about $100-$200. I am hoping for a small cash amount because there is also shipping invovled to over the UK here. I think it will cost him maybe $50-$70 for him to send it here and mine would cost maybe $40-$50 to send to him over there. AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG, We need teleporters...
ReturningSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:00 AM   #23
Trilogy

Quote:
Those people at the shop repiled to my email about the Icons rifle! i sent him pictures and he is very interested. I told him I would give him my complete Vader sign ANH saber #10 complete with original box brand new case, LOA, Coa, the vault, EVERYTHING plus maybe about $100-$200. I am hoping for a small cash amount because there is also shipping invovled to over the UK here. I think it will cost him maybe $50-$70 for him to send it here and mine would cost maybe $40-$50 to send to him over there. AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG, We need teleporters...
I think the shipping is about right. It could perhaps be a little more.
Any how I`m glad they got back to you, as it sounds promising.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:13 AM   #24
comicfan
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

more comic related props and statues. that's my wish.
comicfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:37 PM   #25
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Studio Scale Slave I, X-wing, Tie fighter, A-wing, Tie Interceptor, Mon Calamari Crusier, Death Star, Star Destroyer, B-wing.
That's my short list.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:38 PM   #26
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Captain America shield!!
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:43 PM   #27
ReturningSon
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

The guy on the Icons Endo skull wanted my saber +300 cash + 100 cash for shipping. No original box and no paperwork. I gently but firmly declined. The moviebits guys,( they really have an awesome site) haven't replied yet, its only been a day. The thing is, I am turning sentimental on my saber. I think I may want to keep it...ohhhh noooo!!!
ReturningSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:48 PM   #28
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post

The Falcon SE is AWESOME, but I don't have room for it. If I got something like that, I'd have to get rid of many things in order not to look junky.
Then do it. You'll be so happy you did this in the long term.

Before there are 25 Captain America statues or whatever out there, try to live with what you REALLY want and make room for this super cool stuff!
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:08 AM   #29
Trilogy

Quote:
The guy on the Icons Endo skull wanted my saber +300 cash + 100 cash for shipping. No original box and no paperwork. I gently but firmly declined...
I could expect that if it came in the original box with paperwork. As it has neither, I would give it a miss too.

Quote:
...The moviebits guys,( they really have an awesome site) haven't replied yet, its only been a day. The thing is, I am turning sentimental on my saber. I think I may want to keep it...ohhhh noooo!!!
Its time to ask yourself, what piece is more important.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #30
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

Eagle 1 (Lighted) from Space 1999. I know there are versions from the original designer, but the detail MR places in their replicas are amazing then lighted would be the icing on the cake.
Zoyvod is offline   Reply With Quote