Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 09:41 AM   #21
taizo99
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

i apologise if iv got this wrong deathlok2001 , but in your previous threads did you not mention your wear woman's pants or something very similar , i don't think chuck liddell wears them in u.f.c
Old 06-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #22
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Okay time to move on. Nothing to see here. It is getting ugly
Old 06-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #23
Deathlok2001
Resident Metrosexual

NO Chuck does not do that... BUT again, your trying to LABEL ME! I am just a normal dude like everyone else. I just have my quirkiness is all...... some what out there in left field I will admit... but not gay!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #24
Harrold
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok2001 View Post
give me a freakin break! Maybe its YOU because you keep bringing up that gay thing.... search your soul dude!
One of the problems with forums is that some people use them for therapy. You are a silly person with way too much to prove. Grow up little man. Most people don't give a **** about you or your personal issues. Stop being so annoying.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #25
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

I'm a bad mother****er and I watch judging amy. so the **** what? everyone has a weird habbit or two, for ****s sake everone on this goddamn forum is a meganerd. Get over it dude...
Old 06-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #26
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Man, I would LOVE for 1 of you dudes to walk up to this man & call
his a freakin gay fruity man to his face!

LOL

Guess that pretty much PROVES my point! I think I am going to run out & get my some bright PINK & wear it for fathers day to my parents!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH........ Jesus Christ!!! I was right all along... I guess YOU guys own me an apology for being so damn Ignorant!!!!

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...nts-his-nails/
Yeah, but he's Chuck Liddel, and You're a Duffus! .....Come to think of it, you're BOTH a couple of duffus'!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:51 AM   #27
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Yeah, but he's Chuck Liddel, and You're a Duffus! .....Come to think of it, you're BOTH a couple of duffus'!
jk! LOL
Old 06-14-2007, 10:03 AM   #28
Deathlok2001
Resident Metrosexual

This is how I felt. Let me use an analogy. Someone is watching the news. They see that a man has been caught molesting a child. They notice that he is wearing a red shirt. Then they see another person walking down the street with exactly the same red skirt. They proclaim, that dude is wearing a red shirt just like that child molester on TV. Therefore, he too, must be a child molester. After all, he is wearing the same red shirt!

Now if you were that dude that was called a child molester, would you not point how that your not?
Old 06-14-2007, 10:06 AM   #29
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
This is how I felt. Let me use an analogy. Someone is watching the news. They see that a man has been caught molesting a child. They notice that he is wearing a red shirt. Then they see another person walking down the street with exactly the same red skirt. They proclaim, that dude is wearing a red shirt just like that child molester on TV. Therefore, he too, must be a child molester. After all, he is wearing the same red shirt!

Now if you were that dude that was called a child molester, would you not point how that your not?
ah! NOW it is crystal clear Pab...er...Deathlok! I liked it better when you posted pics! I don't see where this is going!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:16 AM   #30
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
ah! NOW it is crystal clear Pab...er...Deathlok! I liked it better when you posted pics! I don't see where this is going!
lol, damn deathlock even got the metro thing under his avatar
Closed Thread