Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 12-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #21
Mean Green
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
Is it? I mean I love the image and I have the milestones statue so I've always wanted it for a display. I'm just concerned if it's a legit print. How do you know? I see canvas prints usually sell for big bucks and I got this pretty cheap hence my concern. I was hoping someone knew how much it retailed for.
Looks good to me. Sorry, I don't know much history behind this except that it's very expensive (for the large one). And you can't really tell the quality by that picture... if you didn't pay much for it, you really don't have much to be concerned about, right? Unless you just want to make sure you got a steal...
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #22
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
Looks good to me. Sorry, I don't know much history behind this except that it's very expensive (for the large one). And you can't really tell the quality by that picture... if you didn't pay much for it, you really don't have much to be concerned about, right? Unless you just want to make sure you got a steal...
Yeah concerned was the wrong word, curious is more like it. I know the large one is very expensive I just can't for the life of me find any info about a smaller canvas print. Just thought I'd ask and see if anyone has it or is familiar with it. Thanks!
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #23
kirthew
Zot

I bought a smaller canvas print from someone on ebay for like 20 dollars... it is clearly a fake.. .looking like the one you have... the real one sold by the WB store back in 2000s was much larger...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #24
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

I just found out I can get 1500.00 for my paper giclee
Old 12-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #25
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
I bought a smaller canvas print from someone on ebay for like 20 dollars... it is clearly a fake.. .looking like the one you have... the real one sold by the WB store back in 2000s was much larger...
So it wasn't ever released at a smaller size? That's what I suspected since I couldn't find any info on it at all. Thanks for letting me know.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote