Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #21
Wesley Pierce
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I have to agree, I hardly even go in the Bowen section anymore because it's a wasteland of threads all about the same topic and mostly started by one person. No offense to him but it's the Bowen section, not the insert name here section.
It's not that bad in the Bowen section. I view it daily and ignore what I don't like for the most part. I did make a complaint once about Dazzler showing up in almost every single thread, but then it was pointed out that Randy himself gave that as an option, so it was my bad, not those who discussed her.

Bottom line, look for the things you want to, ignore the things you don't like. Your decision. Other than that, see my last post.
Wesley Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:30 AM   #22
Wesley Pierce
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
I would like to see if we can implement some kind of feedback for Adimantium members so that people who want to buy from sellers know who they are dealing with . I do business here sometimes, but I always get questions like "How can I trust you?" and it comes from someone with 5 posts. I feel like us members may get more business or offers with some form of feedback system. However you want to work it is fine, but its just a suggestion. Maybe a "tag" or something in the signature that says "seller since 200?" or something since I dont know how you would handle feedback.
This one was already answered in another thread by... you guessed it, Galactus.

This site does not promote the sales of items or purchases of items even amongst members. You want feedback use eBay.

It was also stated that the mods, again mostly Galactus, try to mediate as best they can to avoid the bashing of people and make things right when they (he) can even though they really don't need to nor promote these transactions taking place in the first place.

Man Drew.. you work way too hard for being a moderator.

One thing I would change is that ZOMBIE WOLVERINE... Is this really the only thing comicstatues has to promote??? I don't think so.
Wesley Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:37 AM   #23
HoldyourfireAl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I have to agree, I hardly even go in the Bowen section anymore because it's a wasteland of threads all about the same topic and mostly started by one person. No offense to him but it's the Bowen section, not the insert name here section.
I know you are referring to me & here's the deal. I've read & absorbed what others have said. I'm not an idiot. When I post too much, that annoys folks. That's cool. I'll be more selective in the future. Can we all chill now & get along?

Geez...
HoldyourfireAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #24
ratchet
Mandarin

I hate when no one responds to my threads... Mods can you do something about that?
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #25
Trustey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
I would like to see if we can implement some kind of feedback for Adimantium members so that people who want to buy from sellers know who they are dealing with . I do business here sometimes, but I always get questions like "How can I trust you?" and it comes from someone with 5 posts. I feel like us members may get more business or offers with some form of feedback system. However you want to work it is fine, but its just a suggestion. Maybe a "tag" or something in the signature that says "seller since 200?" or something since I dont know how you would handle feedback.
One way we worked this in another forum is with a signature tag, when you have a successful trade with someone it adds their username to your sig. Another way without any coding could be to have a Feedback forum. Just post your username, say hi and where you're from, your eBay username, and anyone who trades with you can post a comment in your thread. These were from my old hobby, D&D and D&D Minis.
Trustey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #26
Daredevil
Man Without Fear

My complaint is that we need more hot chicks in this forum.

Or at least more pics of hot chicks.
Daredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:20 AM   #27
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I hate when no one responds to my threads... Mods can you do something about that?
oh crap another post from THIS guy!" .

j/k

I read what you said in the other thread.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #28
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Didn't Drew say no quoting? Not attacking.. just... uh.. reminding?

I have nothing to add (at the moment, anyways), but this thread seems to be a productive one.

Nice idea.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:42 AM   #29
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Pierce View Post
It's not that bad in the Bowen section. I view it daily and ignore what I don't like for the most part. I did make a complaint once about Dazzler showing up in almost every single thread, but then it was pointed out that Randy himself gave that as an option, so it was my bad, not those who discussed her.

Bottom line, look for the things you want to, ignore the things you don't like. Your decision. Other than that, see my last post.
I've been around here a while, trust me it used to be better.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:02 AM   #30
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

We need an Adamantium section for political/religious discussion. There are people here with whom I would genuinely like to discuss things. I don't see as many troublemakers around here as there once was, so I think an Adamantium section for more serious discussion would be awesome.

I firmly believe that the Dazzler thread is a community thread and should be in the community section. Anyone who thinks Randy needs daily reminders of one specific character for a solid year is daft. If the thread's purpose is anything more than bringing Dazzler to Randy's attention, then it's a community thread and shouldn't be in the Bowen section.

I think anyone who complains about Grandpa's comic book threads should be kicked in the nads.

I like Al. I think he's a credit to this forum, as are the Dazzler Ten. But if anyone starts a campaign for a metallic Dazzler, I'm sticking a gun in my mouth.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote