Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-03-2018, 10:48 PM   #301
blackjack
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I might be in the minority or in the dog house for this comment, but I really hope when this piece is released it either has a higher EX edition size or TBD. I do NOT want to play the whose internet is better game to get the EX for this piece. Just sayin...
I agree with you. I missed the ex on Thanos on Throne because it sold out in like 5 mins.
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #302
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
I might be in the minority or in the dog house for this comment, but I really hope when this piece is released it either has a higher EX edition size or TBD. I do NOT want to play the whose internet is better game to get the EX for this piece. Just sayin...
Nope, you are not in the minority.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:30 AM   #303
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
I actually like the excitement of that like in the old days of Sideshow. If you weren't quick enough, you lost out and had to go on the waitlist. Makes collecting more interesting again!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #304
KingB79
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Doesn’t matter either way to me. I will find the fastest internet connection possible and be locked and loaded day 1. I will be prepared.
KingB79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:06 PM   #305
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingB79 View Post
Doesn’t matter either way to me. I will find the fastest internet connection possible and be locked and loaded day 1. I will be prepared.
It won't matter. I had 60 mb/dl and it still froze or clocked when I ordered the ToT maq EX. If the servers can't handle the traffic...
Old 06-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #306
adee
Green Arrow

My connection isn't very good and I got Thanos.

I'm not expecting the same but if the EX is good and price isn't above me I'll be f5ing that day.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:49 PM   #307
KingB79
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
It won't matter. I had 60 mb/dl and it still froze or clocked when I ordered the ToT maq EX. If the servers can't handle the traffic...
Yeah, like I said, I’ll do what I can on my end. If it’s out of my control c’est la vie. I’m excited none the less.
KingB79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:20 PM   #308
Y3E
Gen 13

I for one do not want the same pre-order situation as ToT EX and do hope for a TBD edition. We've waited long enough for a SS Juggernaut and everyone who wanted one should be able to get the best iteration of this guy.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #309
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I doubt they will do the pre-set ES on this piece. Look at Magneto. They wanted to suck in as much money as they possibly could get by making it TBD.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:05 PM   #310
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I hear you loud and clear Y3E!
Normally speaking I am perfectly satisfied with the Collector's Edition of a statue but when it comes down to Juggernaut I really hope I can secure an EX.
Not because I am a snob but simply because Juggy is my favourite character.
Besides, this maquette will be the icing on the cake in my collection so I am ready to go all the way!
I have no doubt the Collector's Edition of this maquette will also kick a$$ but in this specific case only the EX will do for me.

Missing the EX would not mean the end of the world but it would still be such a disappointment that I'd probably start a mean, little unstoppable rampage of my own until I would have cooled down again.
I guess it's true that sometimes a man has got to do, what a man has got to do... LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I for one do not want the same pre-order situation as ToT EX and do hope for a TBD edition. We've waited long enough for a SS Juggernaut and everyone who wanted one should be able to get the best iteration of this guy.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote