Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #301
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
Sideshow usually puts Prime 1 stuff up around the 3-4 day mark after P1 does. I wonder if SS is quickly making a new P2 cause they saw this. This seems like a sham batman!

It doesn't work like that.... And anyway, the delay has been on all Prime 1 releases, not just this City Hunter. Relax, I'm sure it will be up soon enough.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:38 AM   #302
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Yeah, Sideshow hasn't added Bane, Zod, the 1/2 Terminator head, or City Hunter yet. I'm sure they'll pop up at some point, but Sideshow is really inconsistent time-wise with getting Prime products up for preorder. Some are up in a few days while others take weeks.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:50 AM   #303
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Yeah, Sideshow hasn't added Bane, Zod, the 1/2 Terminator head, or City Hunter yet. I'm sure they'll pop up at some point, but Sideshow is really inconsistent time-wise with getting Prime products up for preorder. Some are up in a few days while others take weeks.
i was thinking it was a tactic by Prime1 to move preorders on the new website instead to make people preorder on sideshow.

If they go up on sideshow with little delay most people will po there, even if there is little allocation people will just jump on waitlist... but like this probably they can catch more po on their own website earning more.
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:29 PM   #304
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
i was thinking it was a tactic by Prime1 to move preorders on the new website instead to make people preorder on sideshow.

If they go up on sideshow with little delay most people will po there even if there is little allocation people will just jump on waitlist... but like this probably they can catch more po on their own website earning more.
I wouldn't be surprised if Prime was delaying the preorders at first so they can get more direct orders. With shipping costs being so high from Sideshow now, it wouldn't be much difference in price to get them from Prime anyway. I just wish I knew for sure if something wasn't going to go up on Sideshow's site so I could get the order in from Prime before a statue sold out.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:15 PM   #305
Indridcold99
The Avengers

I was sold on the Big Game Version yet this one has grown on me. I love the dynamic pose ! It’s amazint and glad it’s 1/4
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #306
Cromulon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
It doesn't work like that.... And anyway, the delay has been on all Prime 1 releases, not just this City Hunter. Relax, I'm sure it will be up soon enough.
yeah that was called sarcasm, sorry. does anyone have experience ordering from P1 directly?
Cromulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:56 PM   #307
Biggunz
Loki

Don’t worry guys. We got Crabthulu.
Why even preorder This lol.
If prime 1 is saying they Sent all the preorder info to sideshow to do their usual business practices why not post them.

It Can really only come down to 1 or 2 reasons and isn’t complicated to figure out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	287A83FC-4F81-4DFE-8FC7-F32D0B295F2E.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	121784  
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:06 PM   #308
NewbCollection
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
yeah that was called sarcasm, sorry. does anyone have experience ordering from P1 directly?
I've ordered 2 pieces from prime 1 because sideshow was waitlisted or sold out. Both 1/3 statues and they are super quick with shipping. Takes 2-3 days to process and 2-3 days in shipping. You may pay 30-50 bucks more for shipping but they always send a little gift inside the box. China to FL in 3 days is
NewbCollection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:18 AM   #309
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Gift?
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:56 AM   #310
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbCollection View Post
I've ordered 2 pieces from prime 1 because sideshow was waitlisted or sold out. Both 1/3 statues and they are super quick with shipping. Takes 2-3 days to process and 2-3 days in shipping. You may pay 30-50 bucks more for shipping but they always send a little gift inside the box. China to FL in 3 days is
i dont know what are you talking about
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote