Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 02:35 AM   #3111
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Ok so the 28th of this month will be 6 months since I've cancelled statues and still no refund on a single one of them.

Nobody here was in line before me.

Case #22320
Hello,

we understand your concern. I have reviewed your case, and it seems the case is pending a your response as of the 5th of December. Our team is glad to help our collectors. When our collectors engage PCS through the proper CS channels, we are able to address concerns and questions much quicker.

We appreciate your response, and understanding.

Thank you.
Old 12-16-2017, 02:39 AM   #3112
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw44 View Post
I've been told if you send multiple emails (if in the same case trail) then you get pushed to the back of the line

Hello,

There is some truth to this, regarding cases that have been transferred out of CS. I answered this in another case. I've attached below for quicker reference.

--------
"Hello (everyone),

A great rule of thumb once your case has been transferred to our accounting department for a refund to be process is: Send a new email highlighting your case.

Creating a new email to Customerservice@pcstoy.com will help us address your concern in a timely manner. In the case this has not been brought up in the past I will reiterate here:

When a case (any case) is transferred to another department--such as accounting department for a refund-- customer service no longer receives updates. Customer service does not receive updates once a case is transferred. It is extremely important to send a new case, with case information, in order to receive a timely response."
Old 12-16-2017, 02:49 AM   #3113
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

we understand your concern. I have reviewed your case, and it seems the case is pending a your response as of the 5th of December. Our team is glad to help our collectors. When our collectors engage PCS through the proper CS channels, we are able to address concerns and questions much quicker.

We appreciate your response, and understanding.

Thank you.
You may wish to review more carefully as I have no response pending for refunds as far as I know.

The last email from Dec 5th was only concerning how I wanted to use a credit coupon for NRDs but nothing has happened with the actual refunds for the remainder.
The refunds were requested June 28, 2017.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:10 AM   #3114
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
You may wish to review more carefully as I have no response pending for refunds as far as I know.

The last email from Dec 5th was only concerning how I wanted to use a credit coupon for NRDs but nothing has happened with the actual refunds for the remainder.
The refunds were requested June 28, 2017.

Hello,

I am simply responding to the case number that was provided to me. According to the case thread we agreed to move forward in the refunding process, and provided a full breakdown of the refund. In addition a coupon code was provided, good towards a future purchase, which you decided to move forward with. Please correct me if I am not correctly addressing your concern.

If you have further questions regarding the case number provided, I will encourage you to respond in the case thread via PCS customer service. questions not regarding the refund case should be forwarded to Customerservice@pcstoy.com

Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:05 PM   #3115
qz33
Baron Zemo

Thanks for replying but as I'm sure you can infer the only remaining "issue" is the timeline. 6 months is beyond any reasonable expectation.

And girl when do/do you sleep???? Are you moving with PCS because that's some dedication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

I am simply responding to the case number that was provided to me. According to the case thread we agreed to move forward in the refunding process, and provided a full breakdown of the refund. In addition a coupon code was provided, good towards a future purchase, which you decided to move forward with. Please correct me if I am not correctly addressing your concern.

If you have further questions regarding the case number provided, I will encourage you to respond in the case thread via PCS customer service. questions not regarding the refund case should be forwarded to Customerservice@pcstoy.com

Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance.
Old 12-16-2017, 03:58 PM   #3116
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

A few days ago I also made a follow up mail about a request for a refund which would have been transferred to accounting.

11-11-2017: Request made
15-11-2017: Send to accounting
13-12-2017: Request for update

Not having had a ticket number as many people appearently do have in this thread makes me worried seeing a previous poster is waiting for 6 months.

Will I be helped, how do I get a ticket number, why haven't I heard anything after the transfer to accountin a month ago?
Old 12-16-2017, 04:53 PM   #3117
Mister Ski
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeArtFan View Post
A few days ago I also made a follow up mail about a request for a refund which would have been transferred to accounting.

11-11-2017: Request made
15-11-2017: Send to accounting
13-12-2017: Request for update

Not having had a ticket number as many people appearently do have in this thread makes me worried seeing a previous poster is waiting for 6 months.

Will I be helped, how do I get a ticket number, why haven't I heard anything after the transfer to accountin a month ago?
Did you receive an email reply from PCS? There should be a ticket/case number at the bottom right of that email.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:56 PM   #3118
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ski View Post
Did you receive an email reply from PCS? There should be a ticket/case number at the bottom right of that email.
I found something. Since my contact with PCS since last year november all emails about all questions I have ever send have the same ticket number on the bottom:

Case #15631

Is this it and so the ticket number is reused forever?
Also meaning I need to mention this number in my PCS contact?
Old 12-16-2017, 09:00 PM   #3119
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeArtFan View Post
I found something. Since my contact with PCS since last year november all emails about all questions I have ever send have the same ticket number on the bottom:

Case #15631

Is this it and so the ticket number is reused forever?
Also meaning I need to mention this number in my PCS contact?
You should keeping replying to the same case number because it ends up being closed when your first issue was resolved. Send a brand new email to CS will get you a new case and not get lost in the "closed" system.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:09 AM   #3120
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
You should keeping replying to the same case number because it ends up being closed when your first issue was resolved. Send a brand new email to CS will get you a new case and not get lost in the "closed" system.
I have done as you said and send a new email without caseid awaiting the reslove.
Closed Thread