Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-17-2017, 11:29 PM   #3161
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am inlove with this Chun-li period. As a Chun-li fan since birth (lolz) and being very particular about my Queen, this 1/3 Chun-li is the best representation of her in mixed media form. I showed her photos to my family and friends and they all love it.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:29 PM   #3162
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

How about an early PO email to pick one Chun Li if you've bought an Akuma and Ryu?
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:45 PM   #3163
jac1066
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeek View Post
How about an early PO email to pick one Chun Li if you've bought an Akuma and Ryu?
How about we stop playing favorites and open up the pre-orders for everyone.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:11 AM   #3164
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqito View Post
I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about pre-ordering. That's not a knock against PCS; it's just I felt burned a few years back with a Red Sonja statue from another company. The prototype on the site looked AMAZING I thought. But then the final product was, well, blech.

Regardless, Chun-li looks great, and I think I'm resolved to pick one up. Assuming they don't sell out in just a few minutes. =(
I just can't see any issues with chun li except a delay if any. They have gone a long way and if there's any issues pcs has been the only company that will help to the extent they do. There's nothing to be worried about in my experience. If you get major issues you get a refund. How is it possible you could get burn by pcs? They've never denied someone refund saying if they can't fix the issue first. Have some faith and have fun!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:04 AM   #3165
MuppetMad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
You probably dont follow what is going on @ Facebook or some comments from certain "collectors" after the news that Prime1 got a SF license.

I want to throw up from the filth in this hobby and how some people are "invested" in certain companies.

Jerry should focus on the above 4 things i wrote him and he wont have a problem even with all the facebook and youtube "wolf packs" hunting for his blood.
Im amazed you are still allowed to be in here. Other people have been removed for far less. Please stop stirring up ---- and attacking people, groups and media. You are far worse than the groups you talk about with the way you rant. Just keep it out of here full stop.
MuppetMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:33 AM   #3166
BurningRage
The Maxx

Simply Toys has them up.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #3167
crazyconsumer
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Seems like stores already start preorders.... I see one even offering similar to pcs PO price for single item.

Hmm.
crazyconsumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:42 AM   #3168
actionjackson83
Midnighter

buy it from simply toys and end up paying $450 in shipping to the US just saying...
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:29 PM   #3169
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
buy it from simply toys and end up paying $450 in shipping to the US just saying...
yeah but, tbh thats not that strange I mean buy from ST if its your last option since ST is not really meant for USA/EU
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:53 PM   #3170
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

We have allocated only 80 total pieces of each Chun Li split up between our International Distributors.

Once they run through that there is no guarantee they will get more, but as is of ten the case, they tend to continue to take orders.

So if you are ordering from a distributor, do it fast as once those 80 pieces are gone there is no guarantee your order will actually be filled even IF the distributor takes it.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote