Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #311
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
He's alive!

Good to hear from you, bro. Btw, I got the same response from BBTS.
Sorry, but what is BBTS?
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #312
modus
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
Sorry, but what is BBTS?
Big Bad Toy Store
modus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #313
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
Sorry, but what is BBTS?
also a retailer who carries syco products. actually has each and every one of their PO up on their site right now.
and this was the retailer who posted the images of syco's copy of Chris's Lou Ferrigno Hulk but quickly took them down when it was brought to their attention that syco received a c&d order and wasn't allowed to sell them.
and it just dawned on me that BBTS is out of Somerset, WI USA.
so if syco isn't allowed to sell to their WB mortal combat statues to the USA then why is it they are allowed to sell to BBTS? or why is it that BBTS has them up for order and PO on their site?
sounds like a breach of contract with WB to me.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #314
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Hey everybody, been a bit since I've been on! I have followed a few things here and there, and this has certainly been one, I've been engaged in the FB posting campaign over the past few week, along with anybody else that would post for me...
It has been a while since you've been here . . . . Abdel, is that you
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #315
Buddhboy
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I though BBTS had a ex Sonya just for them as well.
Buddhboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #316
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

http://testyourmight.com/threads/syc...r-fraud.27796/

here is the topic that was made on TYM today, there are some costumers that have bought from them and are sticking to their guns, if anyone else feels like joining in on this convo feel free. These are the people that actually play MK9 and this is the biggest MK forum on the internet.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #317
DynamicMenace

well s paulik87.
ive been there and read the comments. its obvious that the ones defending them have no clue about the truth or what has happened right here in these forums where it all began last April becasue they are not members here. or at the clubhouse where the soliciting of the sculptors and artists there was done by Abdel. who was known for working for Syco when he tried to lie and say he didn't. but then Darren/Jonatah tried to cover it all up and make Abdel the scape goat.
you should go in there and post the links to those threads over at the clubhouse and let them all know that they need to join the CH to be able to read them. if they cant go do that then they dont want to know the truth. here is the link to where the threads are. they are at the top of the page as a sticky under announcements. http://theclubhouse1.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=9 and also post the links to the ones here. not just this one. but the one about Chris's superseded's Lou Hulk. that all starts here on post #468 http://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=118976&page=47 and then continues here to prove they did indeed copy Chris's sculpt http://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=127401&page=10
if they cant see the deceitfulness and cover ups. then i dont know what to tell them.

Last edited by DynamicMenace; 02-11-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: some comments were irellivant
Old 02-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #318
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I linked to this topic and a few others on this forum, I am a member of clubhouse, but I have not yet read anything over there on the situation so I only know of what is in here. I referenced them stealing sculpts, and taking advantage of sculptors and whatnot. At the end of the day all you can do is warn people, and if they decide not to listen and get burned it's all on them and they wished they woulda listened. As long as I have nothing tied up in SYCO and have tried to warn others, I consider that a good deed in my bookm even if they don't want to listen

Trying to change someone's mind over the internet is damn near impossible, so for some people it's not even worth putting effort into and they will learn the hard way.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #319
DynamicMenace

yup your right. its totally up tot hem to see it or not.
but if you are a member at the CH i would highly recommend for you to go over there and read all the threads. becasue thats where this all really blew up. and like i said. post the links to the threads an let them know here they are and that they need to join to see them. i think if they were able to read those. then they would have abetter more clearer view of the whole situation and know that all that is being said isnt rumors or people who worked for syco and dont any,ore trying to get payback.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #320
DynamicMenace

cool man just saw that you posted everything. now hopefully they will look listen and learn..