Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #3271
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Very good question, i've been wondering the same thing.
I'd love more Batman villains as well!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #3272
jedisword
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Same Batman Villains would be so Boss! There are a crap load that need to be done too!
jedisword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #3273
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisword View Post
Same Batman Villains would be so Boss! There are a crap load that need to be done too!
I would think following the sizes Darkseid, Venom or Rhino, Grundy or Killer Croc would be an awesome mixed media PF.
But I also think Penguin and Riddler are more classic an their time is due.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:01 PM   #3274
jpuli28

Hi Alex. There are some unproduced protoypes of some females as seen in the poster bottom left/right and another in the video (1:45) can CotD fans expect to see these fems in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefall View Post

WOW!! This Lady (left and right on bottom) cannot be resisted.

Am thinking though that humans often are a mixture of all factions. Maybe that is the problem in my case. Wishy washy. STAY FOCUSED!!!
Old 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM   #3275
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
Hi SSAlex! Will there be any new Batman villain PF be teased or even go up for PO this year? I was hoping for a Two-Face or Scarecrow PF during 12 days.
There are more Batman villains in the works. Whether they are released this year or later I cannot say. Just keep checking in on the site for updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
cool thanks dear Alex! is Darkseid painted in that preview pic?
It is fully painted in that pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
Yeah... wasn't talking about those. Sure, they're property of Disney now but they aren't part of the Animated Villains Line like Evil Queen, Malificent and Hook...

So what I gather, this line (Animated Villain Line, no movie 'enemies' like Jack Sparrow, Darth Vader or whoknowswho) is as good as dead? Was it because of sales? Since these were so damn awesome, it's a darn shame that we never got Lady Tremaine with Lucifer, Cruella de Vil, Prince John with Sir Hiss, Ursula with Flotsam and Jetsam, Jafar with Iago, Scar, Judge Claude Frollo, Hades with Pain and Panic, and so on and so forth... I would have bought them all :'(
I can't say that's it's completely dead as characters from on hold properties have come back from time to time (Indiana Jones and Planet of the Apes for instance) but they are not in any immediate future plans currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Alex, what is the deal with you guys now charging a $1 everytime you switch a CC on your orders? I know I am always juggling mine, and each time now I get a re-authorization $1 charge that never seems to fall off. It is pretty annoying.
That is an authorization charge. Every time a person puts in a new credit card or updates their credit card the will be charged a pre-authorization fee of $1. That charge falls off after 3 to 4 days. If you are finding the charge is not coming off after 4 days please do contact our customer service department to see what the issue is. Most of the time the issue lies with the person's card company/or bank but we want to make sure there's not an issue on our end and want to ensure folks are getting that pre-auth $1 amount back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurist View Post
Hi Alex, happy new year !

Why does SS take so long to add new characters to the X-Men line ? Any licensing/approvals issue ? Are any of these characters in the forecast of upcoming reveals/releases ? Jubilee, Magneto, Omega Red and specially Mr Sinister ?

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately I cannot answer this question as I'm not part of the development team. I would wager a guess it's simply due to the fact that there are so many characters to explore within the Marvel-verse and that spreading out characters (such as the X-Men) is much easier on people's pocketbooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
What scale is the new Endoskeleton maquette, 1:4 or 1:5 ?

Thanks.
Sorry but I do not know that info regarding the upcoming T-800 item at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Sorry Alex, I'm not sure I have understood. The Space Jockey Maquette will have the big telescope? Or will it be cut off to focus on base-chair-Jockey?
He has the telescope too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisword View Post
Thanks for answering all of my questions. I have 1 more before I answer yours
Will Darkseid have an Exclusive?
Sounds like you got a bunch of stuff you can either use and/or love and THEN some! that's always the best type of present.
I love to eat more than I love to cook lol What was the piece of jewelry you got? (And who Doesn't love bats!?)
Did you get the Freddy PF or another figure? And if the PF was it the Ex (cause that EX is amazing). Man those 60's figures are awesome. Would love to see some of the baddies sooner rather than later as the likenesses are spectacular! Noe for that Batmobile (come on Hot Toys hurry it up already guys!!!)
We did a gift exchange this year and my wife got me lol she got me a Ferragamo belt (a little over the $50 budget)
I got cologne from a cousin of mine, a scarf and a dress shirt from another and Catwoman from myself via Sideshow Collectibles on Christmas Eve. Can you believe that? But even though it sounds corny, the best gift was Love lol and really being around family and friends and just getting to share such a wonderful time with those around me...also I did this to make the season....

(edit can't post pics but will when i get home lol)
Sounds like you scored some great gifts (the best of course being friend and loved ones to have in your life during the holidays and all year round).

The Freddy item I received was an action figure…which is totally fine as I'm running out of room at home.

The best jewelry I received…a pair of earrings with bats in sleep mode. Awwwww :-)
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #3276
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks Alex for the clarification on the Jockey, my english is not yet as good as it should be

If you can pass word, I think that the 12 Days has been greatly handled this years. Besides the quantity of good reveals, best new is that at least a couple of them are already in an advanced stage.
This surely helps to keep the excitement alive.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:28 PM   #3277
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex. There are some unproduced protoypes of some females as seen in the poster bottom left/right and another in the video (1:45) can CotD fans expect to see these fems in the future?
Not all characters shown in various pieces of artwork will be given 3D treatment (i.e.: A PF), so the lady referenced in your screen grab may or may not become a PF someday. That said, there are MANY characters that will become Premium Format Figures in the future but who they will be…y'all will just have to wait and see. :-)
Old 01-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #3278
jpuli28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Not all characters shown in various pieces of artwork will be given 3D treatment (i.e.: A PF), so the lady referenced in your screen grab may or may not become a PF someday. That said, there are MANY characters that will become Premium Format Figures in the future but who they will be…y'all will just have to wait and see. :-)
Why the secrecy, this is SSC's own line, no competitor mkt.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:53 PM   #3279
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Why the secrecy, this is SSC's own line, no competitor mkt.
Even our own property has to go through creation and approval processes, so revealing things too early is a no go. :-)
Old 01-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #3280
ThanosMadTitan
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
It is fully painted in that pic.
Hi Sideshow Alex, have you seen the Darkseid piece in person? Do you like it? Do you know what color (Deep blue vs light blue) did they go for? It is going to have a huge base?
ThanosMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote