Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-27-2017, 09:00 PM   #321
waeguk
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

So does HMO have a cancellation / refund policy ?
waeguk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:14 PM   #322
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Chargersfan57 and Negativepenalty, I've joined you guys and ordered from Spec.

Ahhh I checked bbts earlier in the night too and didn't see anything so didn't think they will have it, when did they list them and when did they all sell out?

Also tried ordering directly from hmo and they were serious about the geo blocking, can't complete the purchase if address not in the accepted country list.

Also I was on HMO's fb insider page the whole time (from 11pm-12am), it was filled with unhappy people that couldn't get their orders through, many of them were amongst the earliest group that logged on from when the po time first started (11pm). Seems really unfair it was mostly down to luck and not "first in first serve", but I guess such is the norm with purchasing low quantity popular items on the net. They really should've gone with an es of at least double, they would have no problems selling all of them off within a a day or 2.
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:42 PM   #323
3Cube
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

What was the price at BBTS?
3Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:45 PM   #324
Xenoex

1599 for the ultimate and 799 for the standards.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:46 PM   #325
3Cube
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Damn, that's a good price.
3Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:55 PM   #326
Xenoex

Yea its a pretty small markup, no wonder they sold out so quickly too!
Old 10-27-2017, 10:16 PM   #327
Xenoex

Slightly off-topic but still Morrigan related, I just want to show several other sculpts of her that I like.

This one is a resin kit version based on the same artwork. It is smaller in size and of lower detail than the HMO one.

The second is also a resin kit, but based on her concept art from Cross Edge. It was my previous favorite Morrigan figure prior to the HMO. The body is very nicely sculpted, the only problem was the eyes seemed abit too small and too wide apart.

Old 10-28-2017, 01:50 AM   #328
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waeguk View Post
So does HMO have a cancellation / refund policy ?
Canncellation yes but no refund.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:11 AM   #329
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Since HMO was practically screaming that anyone who was taking pre-orders for this statue before they (HMO) even unlocked it was full of sh**, I imagine that BBTS had very few to sell since they probably had to pre-order it from HMO's website themselves (figuring that they couldn't distribute it officially as a US seller and had to order their own just to sell it privately).
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:24 AM   #330
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Chargersfan57 and Negativepenalty, I've joined you guys and ordered from Spec.

Ahhh I checked bbts earlier in the night too and didn't see anything so didn't think they will have it, when did they list them and when did they all sell out?

Also tried ordering directly from hmo and they were serious about the geo blocking, can't complete the purchase if address not in the accepted country list.

Also I was on HMO's fb insider page the whole time (from 11pm-12am), it was filled with unhappy people that couldn't get their orders through, many of them were amongst the earliest group that logged on from when the po time first started (11pm). Seems really unfair it was mostly down to luck and not "first in first serve", but I guess such is the norm with purchasing low quantity popular items on the net. They really should've gone with an es of at least double, they would have no problems selling all of them off within a a day or 2.
Oh I didn't get mine from Specfictionshop. I was just commenting on a past purchase.

But I'm glad you were able to lock one down brother. She's a beauty and it looks like it was smart to get her when you did cause it looks like Specfictionshop is sold out now as well.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote