Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-26-2015, 08:46 AM   #3501
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hey Alex,
Just wondering why the artist credits have never been shown on the Captain America Winter Soldier PF page. Still says a generic 'The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team'.

and on a more serious note...why haven't I ever won a contest? I'm due for a win. Please fix it so I win sometime if its not too much trouble. Thanks
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 04:02 PM   #3502
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

what is the average cost of a replacement part for a premium format statue such as a change of head or exclusive weapon hand?
jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 04:41 PM   #3503
PureInvasion

Alex, how come the Prime1 Turtles can't ship to Canada? Seriously, I wait all this time for SS to finally get around to putting them up and I can't even order them?
Old 02-26-2015, 05:22 PM   #3504
Hemooo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi Alex,
after months and months of waiting for the TMNT line Sideshow can't ship it to my country (UAE)! I see this happening with all new Hot Toys as well! is this a new trend? we don't have official distributor for Prime 1 or Hot Toys and we are relying on Sideshow, can you please advise
Hemooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:59 PM   #3505
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

Is there any way someone can get their pending reward points credited early before they're normally scheduled apply to his/her account?

For example, there's a pre-order coming up that I would like to use all of my points on, but I'll have one order's worth of pending points that won't clear passed the 40 day time stamp by the time it does.

Thanks!
Reward Points cannot be applied early. They can only be applied 35/40 days after an item has shipped to a customer. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
This is good news, dear Alex, because I only collect comic stuff from Sideshow Marvel license. Does it mean we will get to see more Iron Man Comiquettes from Sideshow? It has been many years since the last Iron Man comiquette release. I've love to see a Superior Iron Man comiquette.

This I do not know. Hopefully there will be some comic Iron Man pieces in the future since, as you said, it has been quite a while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagor View Post
Hi Alex,

is "Black Cat" the last of the Campbell Comiquettes or is there a chance for more?

Maybe a Spider-Gwen?

As far as I know Black Cat is it for Campbell Spider-Man pieces. Maybe that will change in the future though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
Hi SSAlex,

Now that we have the incredible Keaton Batman PF, can you tell us if there are any plans or what the likelihood of a Bale Batman PF or Affleck Batman PF is? I think they need to happen.
I sure hope there's a Bale Batman in the future as people have wanted one for a while. That said, I really do not know if there is one coming or not. I don't believe Affleck as Batman is being explored at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timcat View Post
Hell Alex!

Would it be possible to get a close up shot of the Don Cheadle portrait for the Iron Patriot Maquette?

I Saw the new final version photos but from that one shot it's hard to see the specific contours of his face.

Some clarity would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
All that was shot of that piece has been processed and done. No other photos are going to be taken of it at this time. So if a super close up shot isn't in the images being released, then that will not be included in the updated gallery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisword View Post
Alex will we be getting a previously announced PF going up for order Next Thursday?
Looks like you are! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
Hey Alex,
Just wondering why the artist credits have never been shown on the Captain America Winter Soldier PF page. Still says a generic 'The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team'.

and on a more serious note...why haven't I ever won a contest? I'm due for a win. Please fix it so I win sometime if its not too much trouble. Thanks
I've requested an artist list. The sell pages will be updated once that info is passed along.

In regards to contests, keep entering and you could be a winner! Ya just have to keep trying. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong888 View Post
what is the average cost of a replacement part for a premium format statue such as a change of head or exclusive weapon hand?
Oooo…good question. Unfortunately not one that I have the ability to answer as I'm not privy to most info in regards to production/manufacturing costs. Sorry.

Quote:
Alex, how come the Prime1 Turtles can't ship to Canada? Seriously, I wait all this time for SS to finally get around to putting them up and I can't even order them?
Unfortunately due to licensing restrictions, we only were granted the ability to sell the Prime 1 TMNT items in the U.S. only. Those outside the U.S. will have to find an official retailer/seller in their country or purchase direct from Prime 1. If we could sell into other countries we would but the restrictions placed simply will not allow it. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemooo View Post
Hi Alex,
after months and months of waiting for the TMNT line Sideshow can't ship it to my country (UAE)! I see this happening with all new Hot Toys as well! is this a new trend? we don't have official distributor for Prime 1 or Hot Toys and we are relying on Sideshow, can you please advise
See above for Prime 1 info. In regards to Hot Toys…there are license restrictions for certain franchises that will either…

1. Only allow us to sell into certain countries for a limited time and then orders are cut off at a certain point.

OR

2. Will never allow us to sell into certain countries.

How we can sell many products from other companies (such as Prime 1 and Hot Toys) is laid out in what that companies licensing agreement will allow (or what we are able to get permission for based on said companies agreement(s)).
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 05:40 AM   #3506
Hemooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post

See above for Prime 1 info. In regards to Hot Toys…there are license restrictions for certain franchises that will either…

1. Only allow us to sell into certain countries for a limited time and then orders are cut off at a certain point.

OR

2. Will never allow us to sell into certain countries.

How we can sell many products from other companies (such as Prime 1 and Hot Toys) is laid out in what that companies licensing agreement will allow (or what we are able to get permission for based on said companies agreement(s)).

thanks Alex for the clarification, I got the below reply from Prime 1 today, so hopefully they will approach Sideshow soon to correct this

"Thank you for your message,

Apologize about the issue. We are currently fixing the situation to let people around the world to able preorder it trough Sideshow collectibles.

Kind regards.
Prime1"

EDIT: nevermind, I see you guys worked it out already
Old 02-27-2015, 06:18 PM   #3507
tuyethuy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Hi Alex. I have heard prime 1 optimus prime has been delay again until April 24. Please give information about this. Thanks in advance
tuyethuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:56 PM   #3508
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemooo View Post
thanks Alex for the clarification, I got the below reply from Prime 1 today, so hopefully they will approach Sideshow soon to correct this

"Thank you for your message,

Apologize about the issue. We are currently fixing the situation to let people around the world to able preorder it trough Sideshow collectibles.

Kind regards.
Prime1"

EDIT: nevermind, I see you guys worked it out already
Yea they fixed it so at least Canada (not sure about others) can order it. Too bad though that that 1 day screw up on SS' part led me to ordering Raphael from someone else. Oh well. Maybe next time they'll have things figured out prior to having them appear on the site
Old 02-28-2015, 01:07 AM   #3509
Shoegum
Doh!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Haven't heard about any future Warcraft Statues. I sure hope there will be though! It's such a vast world of creatures and characters!
My vote is a Gul'dan statue.

(Non-texture model)
Shoegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:47 AM   #3510
Hemooo

Quote:
Yea they fixed it so at least Canada (not sure about others) can order it. Too bad though that that 1 day screw up on SS' part led me to ordering Raphael from someone else. Oh well. Maybe next time they'll have things figured out prior to having them appear on the site
It's fixed for me as well (Emirates), I dont think it's Sideshow fault, the terms & distribution is specified by Prime 1 (I believe). Im sure Alex will shed more light