Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > G.O.R.E.

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #35601
316what
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Morning GORE

Where has Rob been.
He's plotting a scheme to get my Thor vs Hulk original art.

Afternoon GORE. Will I hit 400 posts today?
Old 02-24-2008, 01:18 PM   #35602
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf6171 View Post
Well I just finished working 35 hours over the past 3 days.........

Our men's volleyball team had five games in three days.

Right before their last game, the coach's father was walking down the bleachers with the coach's 9 month old daughter and fell. From one acct the daughter flew out of his arms and fell about 30 ft down to the volleyball court, another witness said the grandfather landed on her after he also fell down the bleachers. Public safety called 9-11 and they put the little girl on a spine board and took her to children's mercy hosptial. I have not heard from anyone with the little girls status, but I hope everything turns out ok.
I just spoke with our men's volleyball coach and they are home from the hospital. His daughter has a non-displaced fractured skull, they will monitor her for the next 48 hours and then see a neurosurgeon in two weeks. The coach said she was not acting as if she were in any distress. The doctor at Children's Mercy Hospital told them she may be prone to seizures in the future or other neurological problems.

I did not sleep well last night as I could not get this incident out of my head. I feel a bit better now after talking with the coach.

Sorry to throw a bummer on the GORE thread, but out side of the original art board and a couple Bowen threads, I don't post much on SF any longer, so you guys won by default.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #35603
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
I just spoke with our men's volleyball coach and they are home from the hospital. His daughter has a non-displaced fractured skull, they will monitor her for the next 48 hours and then see a neurosurgeon in two weeks. The coach said she was not acting as if she were in any distress. The doctor at Children's Mercy Hospital told them she may be prone to seizures in the future or other neurological problems.

I did not sleep well last night as I could not get this incident out of my head. I feel a bit better now after talking with the coach.

Sorry to throw a bummer on the GORE thread, but out side of the original art board and a couple Bowen threads, I don't post much on SF any longer, so you guys won by default.
Wow, think of what could have happened, what fortune.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #35604
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

Quote:
Well I just finished working 35 hours over the past 3 days.........

Our men's volleyball team had five games in three days.

Right before their last game, the coach's father was walking down the bleachers with the coach's 9 month old daughter and fell. From one acct the daughter flew out of his arms and fell about 30 ft down to the volleyball court, another witness said the grandfather landed on her after he also fell down the bleachers. Public safety called 9-11 and they put the little girl on a spine board and took her to children's mercy hosptial. I have not heard from anyone with the little girls status, but I hope everything turns out ok.
OMG! That's scary. I really hope the little girl will be okay in the future.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #35605
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:

glad to hear she is going to be OK Mike

CAF
Old 02-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #35606
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:

Good to hear that she is all right at the moment.

And you are always GORE Mikey
Old 02-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #35607
Avenger
Galactus

Old 02-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #35608
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

Old 02-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #35609
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

All the wierdies are gone...
Old 02-24-2008, 09:50 PM   #35610
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Cool

Quote:

Wow! I am glad she is gonna be alright because the possibilities could've been far more disastrous. But still sad nonetheless.

I will say a prayer for her and her family.

VR
Closed Thread