Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-01-2021, 09:28 PM   #361
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I dont see the exclusives from the sentinel dios getting released. Juggernaut was the exclusive for sentinel 2 but they also decided to release him as a con exclusive in brazil, which later was also offered on Sideshow since they have that arrangement. They obviously didn’t go that route with Jubilee since she was out way before Juggs and Sentinel 2, and Sauron is the upcoming exclusive so I dont see them offering Kitty Pryde.

I could be wrong but I just dont see it. Could get some sort of variant like we are getting with all the wolverines, but he’s also a way more popular character.

Also speaking of Sauron, I’m pretty sure I saw on Iron Studios twitter page that he is going to be $250. Kind of what I expected with his wings and all.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 12:39 AM   #362
Venzhe
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I dont see the exclusives from the sentinel dios getting released. Juggernaut was the exclusive for sentinel 2 but they also decided to release him as a con exclusive in brazil, which later was also offered on Sideshow since they have that arrangement. They obviously didn?t go that route with Jubilee since she was out way before Juggs and Sentinel 2, and Sauron is the upcoming exclusive so I dont see them offering Kitty Pryde.

I could be wrong but I just dont see it. Could get some sort of variant like we are getting with all the wolverines, but he?s also a way more popular character.

Also speaking of Sauron, I?m pretty sure I saw on Iron Studios twitter page that he is going to be $250. Kind of what I expected with his wings and all.
I agree with this assessment. I believe they always advertised Juggs, the sentinel 2 ‘exclusive’ also as an event exclusive. They never advertised Jubilee and Pryde that way. But I still hold out hope for classic blue costume Shadowcat.
Venzhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:07 AM   #363
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

That's a shame because I would have gotten Jubilee and Kitty and to complete the girls.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 02:38 PM   #364
Venzhe
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
That's a shame because I would have gotten Jubilee and Kitty and to complete the girls.
Even though I have Sentinel Deluxe 1, I agree that it is a shame. I don’t feel like it was a necessary marketing gimmick. Jubilee is a great statue and I think she could have sold well enough on her own.
Venzhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:15 PM   #365
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Yeah I agree. I thought the marketing was aimed at getting a small discount if you buy the whole thing as opposed to doing it piecemeal. Every other character was made available so it is a shame these 2 were not included. I hope one day they can be reissued like they did with Psylocke and Colossus
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:05 AM   #366
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
Yeah I agree. I thought the marketing was aimed at getting a small discount if you buy the whole thing as opposed to doing it piecemeal. Every other character was made available so it is a shame these 2 were not included. I hope one day they can be reissued like they did with Psylocke and Colossus
At one point before the sentinels released I tried to price out the difference to see if you got a discount for buying the sentinel dio vs. individual pieces but it was hard because obviously you are paying for the sentinel but you also get exclusive figs (except dio 2). Plus, buying individual pieces gives you a base for each character which you don't get with buying the sentinel dio's, so I kind of gave up ha.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:27 PM   #367
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

New reveal (bad picture):

Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:11 PM   #368
No1
The Avengers

Good base, but not a fan of this imense firebird on her back, is just too much and looks weird, XM and Sideshow versions have better concepts, this one try to compensate the 1/10 scale making an enormous "wings", bad taste.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:06 PM   #369
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Yeah I have to agree about the wings. This might be the only one in the line I don’t like
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:58 PM   #370
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hopefully there's standard edition without the Phoenix firebird.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote