Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #3731
fflamingmoe
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I think it's because the black M.Bison looks too soft and you can't really tell that it's a jacket he's wearing.
I think detail is lost when it's all blacked out,and it washes everything out.
I think if Jerry used mybe a dark grey for the lining,it could have turned out a little better.
Maybe if someone used photo shop to see what it could look like this way.
I'm a picky guy when it comes to statues.
I think this M.Bison is one of the better statues,and the neck collar looks fantastic.
And it's something that turned me off of the Reg Cammy,because of the side stitching.
fflamingmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #3732
TheDarkRaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by fflamingmoe View Post
I think it's because the black M.Bison looks too soft and you can't really tell that it's a jacket he's wearing.
I think detail is lost when it's all blacked out,and it washes everything out.
I think if Jerry used mybe a dark grey for the lining,it could have turned out a little better.
Maybe if someone used photo shop to see what it could look like this way.
I'm a picky guy when it comes to statues.
I think this M.Bison is one of the better statues,and the neck collar looks fantastic.
And it's something that turned me off of the Reg Cammy,because of the side stitching.
the es was too high then
TheDarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:13 AM   #3733
fflamingmoe

It's Red M.Bison that turned out better i think.
I got 2 Red Bisons,and didn't bother getting the Ex.
I think all the details show up a little better on the Red one.My buddy Duncan has the Ex Bison and even he likes the Red Bison better.
I think the the 2 tones of black and red on the collar stand out more too.
And black makes him look smaller as well,and i think red helps with making him look bigger as far as depth goes.
I don't care about ES count at all.
It's what looks nice on my shelf
And i'm calling it now,add the gold chains to your Bison capes guy's.
fflamingmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #3734
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BEAST View Post
pics ?
Sorry for the wait but getting married in two weeks, so been busy. Photobucket was also down for two days. Anyway here they are

My first one: jacket had some thin see thru spots on his left side. If you moved the jacket the spots did also. There was also a barely visable spot on his pants as well.

My second one had a shiny "ironed" spot on his leg same area where the previous one had it. The jacket also seemed to have the same thin spots on the same side but they weren't as noticable.

Here's Sideshows response:
Dear Patrick,
Thank you very much for your patience with our returns process. After examining your pictures you provided, we compared them to our M. Bison stock. We found that many of the pieces in this line also have similar runs in the fabric. Because each piece is hand made, this run is not always in the same place but it is normal. We just wanted to inform you that it is likely that any replacement you receive will have this same occurrence. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause you.

Please let us know what you would like to do. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you further.

I asked for another one on Thursday , I still haven't heard from them
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #3735
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
Sorry for the wait but getting married in two weeks, so been busy. Photobucket was also down for two days. Anyway here they are

My first one: jacket had some thin see thru spots on his left side. If you moved the jacket the spots did also. There was also a barely visable spot on his pants as well.

My second one had a shiny "ironed" spot on his leg same are where the previous one had it. The jacket also seemed to have the same thin spots on the same side but they weren't as noticable.

Dear Patrick,
Thank you very much for your patience with our returns process. After examining your pictures you provided, we compared them to our M. Bison stock. We found that many of the pieces in this line also have similar runs in the fabric. Because each piece is hand made, this run is not always in the same place but it is normal. We just wanted to inform you that it is likely that any replacement you receive will have this same occurrence. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause you.

Please let us know what you would like to do. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you further.

Its the same bloody material as the black one. Why did jerry not paint underneath that? I hate mine and I can't do anything about it.....
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #3736
firefly76
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post

My second one had a shiny "ironed" spot on his leg same are where the previous one had it. The jacket also seemed to have the same thin spots on the same side but they weren't as noticable.

Dear Patrick,

So send him one of the many that don't have this problem......duh
firefly76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #3737
THE_BEAST
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Looks like having a perfect/mint bison is a tough find.
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #3738
jye318

No my three bison doesn't looks like that.
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:49 AM   #3739
ambasah
Red Skull

here is a pic of mine. very happy with it and will scoop up the red as well.

ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:08 AM   #3740
Spartacus

Did you guys know that Bison Ex is back instock!
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...e=ask_sideshow
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote