Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-30-2015, 10:47 PM   #3741
wanderlai
The Tick

I've got my big guns locked up. Magneto via Kenny and Thanos/ Phoenix via Simply Toys. The ones I'm still debating on....Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Ant Man through BBTS. I've read that Mark may be the supplier for BBTS and if so they'll get their pieces no doubt.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:55 PM   #3742
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Why hasn't anyone received any XM Caps from BBTS yet? Cap has been out since last summer.

People have received Cap from secret compass and Specfictionshop but not a word from BBTS?
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 11:51 PM   #3743
SONICobra
Batman

edit: hate being a negative nancy...

I hope we some more more magnetos arrive im jonesin' for some more pics. off to watch some more video reviews...
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:10 AM   #3744
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
I've got my big guns locked up. Magneto via Kenny and Thanos/ Phoenix via Simply Toys. The ones I'm still debating on....Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Ant Man through BBTS. I've read that Mark may be the supplier for BBTS and if so they'll get their pieces no doubt.
Since BBTS is supposedly getting their XM pieces via boat and Mark only ships via FedEX, I have serious doubts he is the supplier for BBTS.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:14 AM   #3745
actionjackson83
Midnighter

They're likely all stuck at the port with the strike. Will probably have XM Hulk in those containers as well.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:20 AM   #3746
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
They're likely all stuck at the port with the strike. Will probably have XM Hulk in those containers as well.
I mentioned that in the Cap thread but after thinking about it, I doubt BBTS would get their shipments from California ports since they are based in Wisconsin. East coast ports are much closer and make more sense.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:25 AM   #3747
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I mentioned that in the Cap thread but after thinking about it, I doubt BBTS would get their shipments from California ports since they are based in Wisconsin. East coast ports would be much closer and make more sense.
It's not that much closer to East Coast, a day at the most by truck. But Singapore is much closer to West Coast than East Coast especially by boat.
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:28 AM   #3748
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewan View Post
It's not that much closer to East Coast, a day at the most by truck. But Singapore is much closer to West Coast than East Coast especially by boat.
Hmm. Hadn't thought of that, keewan. You might be right.

Edit: After doing a cursory search on Google it appears that there are routine shipping routes from Asia (China, Singapore, Malaysia, etc..) to East coast ports so it seams they could go to either coast.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:38 AM   #3749
actionjackson83
Midnighter

In that case, if it hits west coast ports first then that would explain the delays.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:21 AM   #3750
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Hmm. Hadn't thought of that, keewan. You might be right.

Edit: After doing a cursory search on Google it appears that there are routine shipping routes from Asia (China, Singapore, Malaysia, etc..) to East coast ports so it seams they could go to either coast.
I didn't check the sea route but even if going to east coast, it would still be faster to go to west coast then using Panama canal to get to the east coast.
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote