Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-31-2015, 01:40 PM   #3771
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

A lot less hassle for them I'm sure. I liked the coin but its not a deal breaker.
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:48 PM   #3772
AC_808
Hercules

Nope, no biggie. The coin was never a deal breaker.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #3773
A R E S
The Spirit

Wow
Next time it is the foam, then the packaging or the quality control or the edition size. XM started the line with the coins. If they take it away it is a loss and i bet prices won't be cheaper because of it. We have honored XM for making things different from other companies. Sideshow was once beloved too until things went lazy, cost oriented and downhill. It is testing people, what a company can do.

But as of now we should take this with a grain of salt, since there is no official announcement, but if it is true i am very sad seeing XM doing something like this.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:30 PM   #3774
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

If the coins go away...I am okay with. As soon as I see QC, foam or ES increases (>999) degrades, then I am done. As an international collector, I am paying a lot to collect these statues and I expect XM to give us the best. Please don't end up like SS.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:35 PM   #3775
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I never had any interest in the coin so it doesn't bother me in the least if it's no longer offered and I would never display it if I had one. The statue is exactly the same either way so all the coin amounts to is a nice little trinket. People going bananas over trying to get a coin never made any sense to me but to each their own.
Exactly.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:39 PM   #3776
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
If the coins go away...I am okay with. As soon as I see QC, foam or ES increases (>999) degrades, then I am done. As an international collector, I am paying a lot to collect these statues and I expect XM to give us the best. Please don't end up like SS.
Yep! And I have no worries about that happening. The coin was never a concern for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I never had any interest in the coin so it doesn't bother me in the least if it's no longer offered and I would never display it if I had one. The statue is exactly the same either way so all the coin amounts to is a nice little trinket. People going bananas over trying to get a coin never made any sense to me but to each their own.
Amen to that!
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #3777
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A R E S View Post
Wow
Next time it is the foam, then the packaging or the quality control or the edition size. XM started the line with the coins. If they take it away it is a loss and i bet prices won't be cheaper because of it. We have honored XM for making things different from other companies. Sideshow was once beloved too until things went lazy, cost oriented and downhill. It is testing people, what a company can do.

But as of now we should take this with a grain of salt, since there is no official announcement, but if it is true i am very sad seeing XM doing something like this.
I think you are reading too much into it. No need to loose sleep for a cool but worthless coin.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:43 PM   #3778
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsarri View Post
I think you are reading too much into it. No need to loose sleep for a cool but worthless coin.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:53 PM   #3779
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
Told by whom? I'm not saying it isn't true, just that I didn't see any official announcement. Is Thanos the last statue with coin?
Was told by one of the resellers. Says he heard it straight from the horses mouth. Just nothing officially announced yet.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:56 PM   #3780
SONICobra
Batman

the coin is a nice little extra but I would keep it in the box so it wont be missed
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote