Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-09-2017, 12:37 PM   #31
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangeta View Post
Go get your full refund along with the NRD if you don't want to way wait anymore. They can't say no and keep your non-refundable deposit as they have failed to keep their end of the bargain. If you paid with a credit card, you can still fight it even after a year. Submit a complaint to the FTC, with the amount of unhappy people waiting for statues, it should raise a red flag if everyone submits one. They can't keep stringing you along with no recourse.

It's time to stop letting Jerry and PCS play the victim. There's always someone in a thread asking where their statue is that they paid for shipping 2 months ago; 2 year delays; production issues; and everything else in between. The amount of flagrant excuses is mind-boggling; I understand ---- happens that is out of their control, but they are still responsible for it. If I did this on my job, I would be canned on the spot. They did not need to be at Wondercon when they can't even take care of their current customers.
I understand your frustration, we all do. With all do respect, insulting a company isn't going to take you anywhere. If I was the owner, I'd honestly just refund you every Statue you have on order, simply because you're a risk (Chargebacks for example). Other than what I said, yes, I believe people with super long delays should be entitled for a refund. This would give the opportunity to other collectors to Pre-Order a specific statue they missed out on through cancellations just like Jerry is doing now, it's a win win for everyone.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:58 AM   #32
a2themonster
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
I understand your frustration, we all do. With all do respect, insulting a company isn't going to take you anywhere. If I was the owner, I'd honestly just refund you every Statue you have on order, simply because you're a risk (Chargebacks for example). Other than what I said, yes, I believe people with super long delays should be entitled for a refund. This would give the opportunity to other collectors to Pre-Order a specific statue they missed out on through cancellations just like Jerry is doing now, it's a win win for everyone.
I didnt really read this as insulting tbh. I just perceived it as him (or her) trying to be objective. I honestly thought it was a rule that if its been delayed a good amount (subjective, I know), then the NRD would be refunded. We give the NRD to show we're serious, we get a ship date and ES. People buy statues and everything else on a whim, as well as it possibly being a gift or for someone else, or the simple fact that you said it would be here X and it isnt. It isnt the original terms that we agreed upon when we made the transaction. I honestly appreciated the comment as it was honest and I wish PCS would comment on this thread as well (though it wouldnt be surprising if they didnt).
a2themonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #33
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2themonster View Post
I didnt really read this as insulting tbh. I just perceived it as him (or her) trying to be objective. I honestly thought it was a rule that if its been delayed a good amount (subjective, I know), then the NRD would be refunded. We give the NRD to show we're serious, we get a ship date and ES. People buy statues and everything else on a whim, as well as it possibly being a gift or for someone else, or the simple fact that you said it would be here X and it isnt. It isnt the original terms that we agreed upon when we made the transaction. I honestly appreciated the comment as it was honest and I wish PCS would comment on this thread as well (though it wouldnt be surprising if they didnt).

Agree 100%
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:07 PM   #34
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I can sum up the return policy...

You bought it, you wait for it, you own it, All sales are final... Just like Ferrari.

Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:08 PM   #35
dao2
Cyclops

That is pretty much it ;p You can cancel and lose the deposit but it's usually like $100.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #36
T3xrr
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I can sum up the return policy...

You bought it, you wait for it, you own it, All sales are final... Just like Ferrari.

I have to disagree with you.....lol
Ferrari is a well made product...attention to detail, not to mention service is second to none. Please don't compare apples to oranges.
T3xrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:43 AM   #37
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Isn't the policy you can have your deposit refunded if you cancel within 30 days of ordering.

And if the product is 5 months over schedule and is not shipping, then you can have a full refund deposit included?

Even Sideshow don't do that.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:12 AM   #38
addic
The X-Men

Sideshow refunds deposits when a statue gets delayed as far as I know (2 times in my case).
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:53 AM   #39
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Isn't the policy you can have your deposit refunded if you cancel within 30 days of ordering.

And if the product is 5 months over schedule and is not shipping, then you can have a full refund deposit included?

Even Sideshow don't do that.
First part yes, second part not anymore apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Sideshow refunds deposits when a statue gets delayed as far as I know (2 times in my case).
Sideshow's support varies a lot and is extremely dependent on who you have helping you. My most recent interaction with them was above and beyond what I expected by A LOT. My 2 previous replacement/return related ones were abysmal even talking to a total of 5 different people.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #40
hockeyflow33
Fantastic Four

Just so everyone knows, what PCS is doing with not refunding deposits or monies paid is in violation of the law. If you've been wronged report it to the California Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission.
What they're doing isn't right and if they don't act appropriately it should be reported.
hockeyflow33 is offline   Reply With Quote