Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 03-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #31
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
knock some sense into her seriously if i was her dad of course i'd be pissed at the cop, but i'd be equally pissed at my daughter for not only putting herself into such a position but being disrespectful to a cop on top of it
regardless of what she said or how she acted...a child did not deserve that manhandling...
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #32
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
But he has the key.

I don't care how rude and disrespectful a teenage girl is. No man should pound on a girl like that.
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #33
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

This makes you wonder how many of these go unreported.
I've seen cops in other countries do alot worse than what could ever happen in America but this guy didn't have to do that to the girl but on the other hand maybe in the long run it will help her straighten her life out.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #34
DeKind
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I have seen cops in the bronx throw beatings to people for a lot less.
I guess if your daughter and her friend have a moment of stupidity at 15 YEARS OLD and DO SOMETHING STUPID I would hope the arresting offer would handle her in the same responsible way and I guess it would be okay
what was done wasnt right but that was not a moment of stupidity. Its clear she has problems with respecting authority figures and im sure she has respect problems in general. You dont get arrested for taking a car because you felt like it [probably without even a learners permit let alone a license] and then accost the officers swearing at them and calling them pigs then start flinging things at them. Thats not what a moment of stupidity is. Thats stunningly ignorant.

Its pretty clear the girl is an idiot who has never been punished in her life. Its obvious by her manner in that interview she still doesnt think she did one thing wrong, and im sure she'll be happy to play the victim.

Because of that, i quite honostly dont feel bad for her at all. Again that officer should be removed for his reaction, but at the same time she wont get an ounce of sympathy from me.
DeKind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #35
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
you are 100% right and i do agree that officers should be have a thicker skin then most, however i am just so sick of the country bending over backwards to make the criminals comfortable and vilifying police every chance they get
I agree. Honestly, this is the BEST thing that has happened to this biotch. She will walk away with a huge settlement $$$$$ and another bad deed gets rewarded.
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #36
Primal
Batman

#1 - She lied by saying the shoe didnt hit him. She obnoxiously kicked it right at him.
#2 - She said she kept talking back at him. Sounds like this little piece of disrespectful crap doesnt know when to shut her mouth.
#3 - I liked when she said at the end , "I dont want this happening to anyone else". It wouldnt have happened if you respected the law & its officers you !%&!%&!%&!%&!%&.
#4 - Ask me if I feel any sympathy for this spoiled brat and her obviously undisciplining hippy dad.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #37
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Thats the problem with the media, they always pump up and make a big deal out of stuff like this. But rarely do we see stories and footage of cops being heroic and doing good deeds.

I blame the media for a lot of this
Modern media is totaly crap, facts are left out just so they can make an even more shocking and news-worthy.
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #38
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
#1 - She lied by saying the shoe didnt hit him. She obnoxiously kicked it right at him.
#2 - She said she kept talking back at him. Sounds like this little piece of disrespectful crap doesnt know when to shut her mouth.
#3 - I liked when she said at the end , "I dont want this happening to anyone else". It wouldnt have happened if you respected the law & its officers you !%&!%&!%&!%&!%&.
#4 - Ask me if I feel any sympathy for this spoiled brat and her hippy obviously undisciplining dad.
Make you realize the biggest problem we're facing is not the economy...
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #39
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

The crime doesn't fit the punishment in this case. So she stole a car and went on a joyride, she didn't stab and murder 2 infants. The beating was uncalled for from what the tape shows IMO
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #40
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

the only way this would have been acceptable is if either officers well being was in jeopardy...and it CLEARLY was not,,,this guy needs to be fired and charges brought against him
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote