Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-11-2017, 12:39 AM   #31
qz33
Baron Zemo

I understand that for some a couple hundred dollars isn't worth fighting over but for some it is over $1,000.
I have no intention of just accepting that I can wait for statues 1-2+ years past delivery date or I can lose money.
I don't think thats how things work in this country.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:34 AM   #32
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
This is correct. You guys have to remember before we came on there were no "official" refund policies. And at the time we took over the policy was no refunds were being give at all. So we put together a policy in place that would be our official policy going forward based on information we had from the factory on delivery dates. Some companies don't give refunds at all. XM is an example unless a statue is cancelled.
This is complete and utter false.

Jerry the owner of pcs had stated on numerous occcasions full refund will be given if the statue is 3+ months late from the preorder ship date estimate, I think someone already posted one of his direct quotes.

Also PCS always issued full refund due to delay until you took over and quietly changed all the ship date then changed the refund policy to go by the new date.

Your own customer service admitted as much in email that the policy was recently changed and they can’t issue refund anymore and need to go by the new date on the website.

Stop with your spins already.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:44 AM   #33
gagaliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
I do think our new policy is fair and it is legal. Our policy now matches Sideshow's policy as well. I cannot speak on what any previous policies were as there wasn't an official policy and I was not with the company at the time.(I don't know the full story of the past)
Sideshow asks for a 10% nrd, you are asking for a 30% nrd. Sideshow always issue a full refund if their product is significantly delayed from the preorder estimate, you change the dates to deny refund.

You are new is not an excuse, we did not sign the preorder purchase with Jerry, we signed with pcs, you joined pcs, and need to honor pcs previous preorders.

Please just stop with the spins.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:56 AM   #34
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
No is the most recent answer for a cancel request from months ago.
Darkness should be 1 statue that should be refunded for sure because it has been stated many times waiting list for darkness is from here to the moon. Given the 3 year wait And that they have enough customers on this waitlist to fill the order.

To be fair to pcs their policies from viewing people's comments in the past 3 years have been random in the past on just about everything. I've seen time and time customer service say one thing and Jerry say another. So I 100% agree with ant even if Jerry said it his customer service sure as hell probably didn't do it and their was no official policy. His shipping team couldn't even collaborate with him properly I highly doubt his customer service did. Who knows what the hell went on in the past but what we do know now is there is an official policy.

i hope the shippping department is being worked on as well for an official policy because they have habit of telling owners it's finished shipping when investigation happens they didn't ship s$it or didn't complete shipping.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:09 AM   #35
aeongaiden666
Frackin!

Love how the new guy just brushes aside everything that stood in place years before. "Oh i have no idea what was going on then". How did you even get this position, shouldnt your job be to catch up on everything in order to implement changes? You are playing customers for fools and playing with their money. Im pretty sure none of this is legal. And if there never was an "official" policy then that too is illegal as people have been lied to for years.

If you inherit the position you get all the baggage that comes with it as well. You dont start a clean slate on orders made over 2 years ago. You should be ashamed.
aeongaiden666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:31 AM   #36
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Man,I thought ARH was bad PCS is at par with them.At least we get some products from ARH delivered.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #37
Mister Ski
The Avengers

This is ARH all over again. I fought against them and it would have taken years to get my money back. I just never bought from them again and watched as they went under. Same thing will happen to PCS.
Mister Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:21 PM   #38
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

I've just claim on my credit card. I no longer even bother to contact the companies in question to tell them I'm doing it.

I've been refiunded 100% both times.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #39
Indridcold99
The Avengers

I'm so gassy from the Indian food I ate today
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #40
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Here we go, we finally got some official info posted here, and two seconds after that we are down to spiteful posts all over again.

I too think that postponing the cancellation period was unfair but, apart from that, it seems that many of the old issues are being addressed and that some good decisions have been taken, so I'm willing to give the new management the benefit of the doubt.

Now, when will refunds on Kintaro's and Nash's international shipping be finalized?
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote