Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 11-24-2005, 08:38 PM   #31
Gianco
X-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70
No, that's why I call beeing a total jerk, cause that's what this guy is. Opinions are opinions, and you can't say they are "truer" than anyone else. This guy always badmoth anything Attakus produces(and many other companys too, btw, other than GG), without even seeing the pieces in person. And never with any constructive criticism. And you wonder why no one likes him around here.
Hey Capo, Relax meu hermano! I was being sarcastic about the "self confidence" matter! Don't pay any attention to it! This guy makes me laugh, reminds me the "grumpy smurf"! Hates everything!
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 09:19 AM   #32
Pitbull
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianco Fett
Hey Capo, Relax meu hermano! I was being sarcastic about the "self confidence" matter! Don't pay any attention to it! This guy makes me laugh, reminds me the "grumpy smurf"! Hates everything!

Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 12:36 AM   #33
C1eaN
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1
I was going to ignore this completely inane comment but it's Thanksgiving and I just can't. One of the things I am thankful for is this forum. It has given me the opportunity to meet some of the most talented people I have ever known. They come here freely and share their work with us. Sometimes I wonder why, especially after comments like this. Several people have stated in this thread that they don't like the piece. That's fine. Criticism, WHEN IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE, is always welcome. But I'm gonna tell you for the last time, if you don't like something say so. You don't seem to like much of anything, that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. But, the next time you come out and make a stupid ass comment like this or just say something sucks, you're gone. I'm tired of it, a lot of other folks around here are tired of it.
OMG I love you Z!!!!I truly appreciate your ability to moderate and appreciate knowing you are there when needed. I have held my tongue on this topic but must say as a member of those 'other folks' I can not stand troll comments like "It sucks" with no attempt to contribute in any way.

It is destructive to this community and I appreciate your willingness to step in and put a stop to it!!!

Kudos bro!!!
C1eaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 03:09 AM   #34
Grievous
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

My original post was backed up quite well. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I know it's popular to bash someone, especially when he's down, but this is ridiculous. I don't really care, though, since it reveals your true colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous
I loved the Hulk movie and I've been wanting a movie statue for a long time. This one just doesn't do anything for me. The size looks cool, but the likeness sucks, IMO. I would be all over this if I liked the likeness. I think one of the figures had a better likeness:

Was this their reference material???:

http://posters.westbalkanonline.com/...LK%20punch.jpg

Grievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:34 AM   #35
666dvdvore
Frackin!

helo all !!

I have the hulk attakus movie at my home and if you want to see more pics !!

click on this link :pics of hulk limited 888 ex

666dvdvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:09 AM   #36
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

I had no idea that this post would spark so much "stuff".

It doesn't bother me personally to have someone disagree in opinion because I buy something because I like it

each to their own I guess
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:25 AM   #37
P1X4R
Producer

jadegiant, if you knew his history of postings (as he does on the other boards) i think you would agree.

btw, welcome!
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:30 AM   #38
Saurons I
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I agree that the sculpt is excellent, but I find the paint to be too smooth and "toy-like" as well. Some people like that style, while others like a different style. It doesn't necessarily make one better than the other. I'm waiting on Byron's Hulk.

And I LOVE the sculpt AND paint on this Hulk.

Saurons I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:45 AM   #39
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurons I
I agree that the sculpt is excellent, but I find the paint to be too smooth and "toy-like" as well. Some people like that style, while others like a different style. It doesn't necessarily make one better than the other. I'm waiting on Byron's Hulk.

And I LOVE the sculpt AND paint on this Hulk.

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 01:47 AM   #40
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R
jadegiant, if you knew his history of postings (as he does on the other boards) i think you would agree.

btw, welcome!

Thanks.

I do agree that those kind of posts are pretty ignorant ... I guess my point was that it doesn't bother me. I do appreciate the mod jumping in on this one

Great site!