Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 03-22-2006, 06:13 PM   #31
Juggernaut
The Falcon

The Moore Savage Dragon bust is very impressive. A Savage Dragon statue by Moore would be great.

Gen 13, Cyberforce, Wild C.A.T.S. Statues also.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:16 PM   #32
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Theres already a very nice ant sculpt.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:18 PM   #33
comicbkguy
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblakey1
Wow, thx for the response. I was j/k with my post. Clay can find time by outsourcing to sculptors and "tweaking" them similar to how Randy does it. Didn't he do that for Witchblade II and Vampi?

'Course I'm sure Clay wants to do every sculpt personally, and if that's the case, then that's cool.
No problem, I spend way too much time here anyway. Anything to keep from working

I think Clay would like to source other sculptors eventually, the problem is most of the people he is working with now agreed to go with Clay in large part because they wanted him to work on their properties. I think eventually, once every creator has had Clay finish one or two of their pieces you can expect to see other sculptors hired again.
comicbkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:24 PM   #34
DBHughes
Kindly Asked To Leave

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Heroic Publishing line done by Clay; I've been a fan of the Champions and Flare since they first started back in the 80's.

DBHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:16 PM   #35
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

dc legion of super heroes. top cow cyberforce.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:02 AM   #36
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBHughes
I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Heroic Publishing line done by Clay; I've been a fan of the Champions and Flare since they first started back in the 80's.

Yeah, that March '06 Flare would be sweet! Great pose.
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:38 AM   #37
DBHughes
Kindly Asked To Leave

^ Yep! I think I would most like that March '06 pose with the other costume pictured. The March '06 costume is pretty much just a generic leather outfit; I would rather have something more unique on her. So keep the '06 pose and body; use the older costume.
DBHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:52 AM   #38
The Last Ronin
Sculptor
Sculptor

Selene from Underworld
Dangergirl
Wonderwoman, Catwoman, Black Canary, Huntress. lots of the DC women
Rogue.
some of the other Top Cow characters like Velocity or Cyblade from Cyber Force
more of the Invincible universe
I think what the world needs is a kickass Indiana Jones statue by Moore.
The Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:56 AM   #39
Clayburn S Moore
Sculptor
Sculptor

cblakey1]Hmmm.. all these great suggestions and neither Clay or Comicbkguy has chimed in.

Okay, here are some general points to consider: I won't do Red Sonja because I don't do business with the owner of that license.
I can do my own Jungle Girl or Dinosaur Girl and probalby will. It doesn't make sense to license just a single piece of art from a 2-D artist unless the image really is amazing and the guy's name is Frazetta. I can design and sculpt my own, and plan to do so.
DC characters are done in house and working with them is doubtful. I think I would really only be interested in the Batman, but they know that. Nuff said on that.
Clayburn S Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:00 AM   #40
Clayburn S Moore
Sculptor
Sculptor

comicbkguy]Well I try not to speak for Clay. I don't usually find out about a new license very much in advance of you guys. But I will tell you guys what I know when I can. If I posted that he was getting something new but that I couldn't tell you what it was it would just drive you guys nuts. Also he is pretty booked up right now. I think there are some really great suggestions here, though for legal reasons ome of them seem unlikely (DC or Marvel, sorry guys), I just don't know when he could fit in the time to work on any of them.

Michael's right here, as usual. Regarding Jim Lee: I know him professionally and think he is an incredible talent. But isn't Homage studio a part of DC now? Maybe I'm years behind on that....
I've mentioned before that I have no interest in being Marvel licensee number 12 or 15 or whatever my money buys me. No thank you.
Clayburn S Moore is offline   Reply With Quote