Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #32
ThanosRules
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
it says it won't be sold on the site and only at comic con
Thanks for killing the dream. LMAO

I expected as much with there only being 150 of them.
ThanosRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:42 AM   #33
fantasticrour
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
The CS Moore Studio is pleased to announce the debut of the Nightmare Puppeteer Torso Statue, based on the beautiful mind-reader in Seth Green and Hugh Sterbakov’s best-selling series Freshmen from Top Cow Productions. The piece will be strictly limited to 150 pieces, and will be offered for the first time during Comic-Con International San Diego at a special signing with Seth Green, Hugh Sterbakov and Sculptor Clayburn Moore.

The signing will take place at the Top Cow Productions’ booth (#2329) from 4:30-6:30 on Saturday, July 26. During the signing, collectors will be able to reserve their specific edition number of the statue, and will receive a numbered certificate signed by Green, Sterbakov and Moore, as well as a special full-color litho created for the piece. This is a great opportunity for collectors to preorder the piece and guarantee the number they will receive. After the signing session, the piece will be available for order at the CS Moore Studio booth (#2800), subject to availability.

So for the people who's going to Comic Con, these instructions isn't clear?

Check it out.... You go to a signing at Top Cow first on Saturday. After the singing, you can then order the bust at Moore Booth.

Do we need to BUY something first at the Top Cow booth in order to buy the bust at the moore booth?

But here's my question. If there's no bust to buy first, what am I bring to the Top Cow Booth to sign??

Of if I'm paying for the bust at the Top Cow Booth, what am I paying for at the Moore booth??

And what does it mean subject to availability? Everyone who's at the Top Cow sigining my not be able to get one even if secured??

Those instructions could be clearer.
fantasticrour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #34
CS_Moore_Svc
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasticrour View Post
So for the people who's going to Comic Con, these instructions isn't clear?

Check it out.... You go to a signing at Top Cow first on Saturday. After the singing, you can then order the bust at Moore Booth.

Do we need to BUY something first at the Top Cow booth in order to buy the bust at the moore booth?

But here's my question. If there's no bust to buy first, what am I bring to the Top Cow Booth to sign??

Of if I'm paying for the bust at the Top Cow Booth, what am I paying for at the Moore booth??

And what does it mean subject to availability? Everyone who's at the Top Cow sigining my not be able to get one even if secured??

Those instructions could be clearer.
Hi everyone, I'm catching a plane for San Diego in a few hours but saw there were some questions and wanted to clear things up. The Nightmare Puppeteer will be offered for order first at San Diego. If we do not sell out at the show we will then offer the statue for preorder on our website.

Here's how the ordering's working at the show:

We will have the statue on display at the CS Moore Studio booth starting on Wednesday evening (booth #2800.) We will first start taking orders for the statue during a signing at the Top Cow Booth (#2329) on Saturday at 4:30. Seth Green, Hugh Sterbakov, and Clayburn Moore will be at the signing. If you come to the signing event and would like to order the Nightmare Puppeteer Statue (it's only one item among several available at the signing), you will pay your deposit to CS Moore Studio at that time. You will walk away with a numbered certificate signed by Seth, Hugh, and Clay (that's where the "signing" part of this comes in, as they will be signing the certificate and handing it to you.) The number on the certificate corresponds to the particular piece you are getting. So if you are the tenth person in line to order the Nightmare Puppeteer Statue, then you will be getting piece #10 when the statue ships (with a few exceptions). Anyone who does not attend the signing but would like to order the piece can order it at the CS Moore Studio booth after the signing, provided we have not sold all 150 pieces at the signing. If you would like to come to the booth ahead of the signing to request a piece, we will be maintaining a list and filling on a first come, first served basis (customers who come to the signing will have priority.) We will be limiting orders. We will also be printing a foil sticker that will ship with the piece, which the customer should apply to their certificate to authenticate that they received the statue that corresponds to the certificate.

I hope that helps. I'm off to San Diego. Any additional questions, please visit us at booth 2800. Hope to see you there! Shelley, The CS Moore Studio
CS_Moore_Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:36 PM   #35
touche22
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Any idea how much of a deposit is required? And is it a one per customer?
touche22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:31 AM   #36
modelpainter
Frackin!

Additional views of both paint masters are available on the CS Moore Studio page of my website.

Last edited by modelpainter; 07-23-2008 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Typo
modelpainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:26 AM   #37
jimmmy
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Thanks for the link...theres some excellent pics on there

Really hope theres a few nightmare busts available for sale on the website after SDCC
jimmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:10 AM   #38
JSA
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelpainter View Post
Additional views of both paint masters are available on the CS Moore Studio page of my website.

Absolutely beautiful work as always. Good to see you here!

I just noticed the cape difference as well, weathered and torn
for the exclusive version, which adds a lot of character to it.

JS
JSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:25 AM   #39
moore_000
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelpainter View Post

Awesome web site! After see both versions from different angles, I will be very happy with the regular version. Not going to go crazy trying to get the variant version.
moore_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 AM   #40
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

because it won't be available to be picked up then and there, I'm passing
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote