Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #391
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Looks great Chalback, congrats! It's a very difficult paintjob to pull off, as you say it could be a bit more saturated, but at least it's not muddy looking. Congrats on the number too!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 04:05 PM   #392
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

is beautiful!!!! I envy you. I wish I would have known about CC before. I lost it because of that.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 04:12 PM   #393
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalback View Post
Got mine 2 days ago but was only able to open it right now, Sorry for the crappy pics im in the middle of moving and my good cam in boxed away. # 10 of 350

Overall i think its great, It's differently not as detailed as the one heather is holding( by this i mean the paint ), its nice and heavy and great looking in person, I wish the scratches on its face where more red then pink but over all im super happy. Thanks CC
I really don't see that much of a difference with the heather one. May be the lighting. And the scars have to be that color because they are healed and not recent.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:48 PM   #394
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
I really don't see that much of a difference with the heather one. May be the lighting. And the scars have to be that color because they are healed and not recent.
Ya i get the pink was just saying would have been nice red like it just happened, As for the heather comment i made it was more about the snout where you can see the nice dark black and it looks much sharper, Looks bad in my pic but in person its still soft. Dont get my wrong im not bashing it i love it i cant wait till im done my dam move so i can mount it And i will be pre order the female day one
I also wish the red was the same as the one in CC's photo its not very visible on mine.

chalback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:41 PM   #395
clutch
Sailor Moon

You could airbrush it to punch those darks back in.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:44 PM   #396
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Definitely disappointing final colour. Glad I cancelled my order. It's just too green. The green base definitely doesn't help. I knew they should have made the logo more iconic. You only have to look at the custom lost world trex bust out there to see just how much a vibrant base makes the bust pop out more.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 08:22 PM   #397
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Definitely disappointing final colour. Glad I cancelled my order. It's just too green. The green base definitely doesn't help. I knew they should have made the logo more iconic. You only have to look at the custom lost world trex bust out there to see just how much a vibrant base makes the bust pop out more.
you know the male rex is pretty green right? if anything they went light with the green saturation. you made a mistake canceling this beauty. i wish i had that break.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:38 PM   #398
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Sculpt is beautiful, shame about the paint.

The area between teeth and skin, gums I suposse, lost so much detail.
Collectorcol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #399
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

can any of you guys who have the t-rex bust be kind enough to make a video review for us that didn't catch one?
Old 12-24-2016, 04:30 PM   #400
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
can any of you guys who have the t-rex bust be kind enough to make a video review for us that didn't catch one?
Why do you need it? I think there is no point. We have seen the pics and they tell a lot. In the end it would be subjective opinion, same like the comments on pics, someone would like it, someone not...
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote