Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-15-2021, 06:05 AM   #391
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
That would be crazy.... Just different cameras :P

Debating if I should even return my Morrigan back to Sideshow. I wonder if I get all my refund back if I do. I am happy with the Chun Li.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 08:57 PM   #392
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
Debating if I should even return my Morrigan back to Sideshow. I wonder if I get all my refund back if I do. I am happy with the Chun Li.
Doesn't hurt to ask? :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 09:20 PM   #393
Westhelle
Hydra

Quote:
Well, your video convinced me to order the red morrigan variant lol
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 12:39 AM   #394
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Saw ur video..yeah the white feathers need shading...the red eyes has a tiny bit more of shading around...but overall still a good statue to keep.

But wait....you got an entire new P1 huntress statue replacement with the lean issue they knew about and gave you sandpaper to fix it? And the replacement head had a break? What about that warpped part was it with the replacement set too?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:32 AM   #395
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Well, your video convinced me to order the red morrigan variant lol
I think the Red Variant is pretty good. Just the redness to the eyes, I do not know what they were thinking, I didn't see it in the actual photos. Well I am glad the video help you decide to take a dive into this statue.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:46 AM   #396
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Saw ur video..yeah the white feathers need shading...the red eyes has a tiny bit more of shading around...but overall still a good statue to keep.

But wait....you got an entire new P1 huntress statue replacement with the lean issue they knew about and gave you sandpaper to fix it? And the replacement head had a break? What about that warpped part was it with the replacement set too?
It is a pretty decent statue, I do not hate it. I might keep it.

And yes the P1 Huntress statue replacement still have the lean issue because the peg or the metal rod is not keying all the way in and it needs to be sand down, I do not even know how I am going sand down the metal rod. P1 wouldn't even acknowledged the flaw after numerous emails exchange with photos and videos after they replace the whole statue. They told me they made sure it fitted before sending it to me, however, I think the factory who put this statue in production just probably sent P1 good photos of the statue of it keying in when they did their QC. I can't really blame their customer service because they aren't the people who actually make the statue.

To be fair they kept sending me replacement heads after it was damage in the shipping. I still have the 4 heads they sent me. They told me sent the heads back to them but by that time I had to move to another state for employment purposes.

Personally, I do not think Prime 1 Studios is bad, I think it is the factory that is generally the problem. Plus that statue is just doom to shipping damages cause of poor packaging, the head foam placement needs to be reworked in package. I can safely say that anyone getting that Huntress statue will have damage heads. I know because I order both the sculpted and mix media cape and both of their head were damage when it arrive to me after shipping.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:17 AM   #397
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:

And yes the P1 Huntress statue replacement still have the lean issue because the peg or the metal rod is not keying all the way in and it needs to be sand down, I do not even know how I am going sand down the metal rod. P1 wouldn't even acknowledged the flaw after numerous emails exchange with photos and videos after they replace the whole statue. They told me they made sure it fitted before sending it to me, however, I think the factory who put this statue in production just probably sent P1 good photos of the statue of it keying in when they did their QC. I can't really blame their customer service because they aren't the people who actually make the statue.

To be fair they kept sending me replacement heads after it was damage in the shipping. I still have the 4 heads they sent me. They told me sent the heads back to them but by that time I had to move to another state for employment purposes.

Personally, I do not think Prime 1 Studios is bad, I think it is the factory that is generally the problem. Plus that statue is just doom to shipping damages cause of poor packaging, the head foam placement needs to be reworked in package. I can safely say that anyone getting that Huntress statue will have damage heads. I know because I order both the sculpted and mix media cape and both of their head were damage when it arrive to me after shipping.
i would say sell off those damaged heads on ebay for custom projects but i would not say that in this case because it sounds like the head is very fragile and needs some serious packaging techniques....might not be worth the time and hassle for you to engineer a packaging for it or deal with ebay buyer complaints....seems like you are in a bad bind with the huntress statue since after all this time and rounds of replacement you still dont have a good one....cant you just return the replacement set for a refund?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 10:07 AM   #398
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Mine came in. I really like how it looks, but I’m surprised it’s so small. I wanted to display her next to my Street Fighter statues, but she’s very small.

Not my picture, but here’s a comparison to the HMO Morrigan:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A8F0088A-38DD-4B2C-845D-98D6AF160BBF.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	137698  
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #399
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:

Factory problems are P1s problems, producing the statue is literally their business, failed oversight is their problem :|

You can shorten the metal peg pretty easily with a dremel btw.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:23 PM   #400
Westhelle
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
Mine came in. I really like how it looks, but I’m surprised it’s so small. I wanted to display her next to my Street Fighter statues, but she’s very small.

Not my picture, but here’s a comparison to the HMO Morrigan:
Is she smaller than the regular 1:4 SF statues?
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote