Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-24-2015, 10:35 PM   #3991
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Yeah, I've seen the SF Police and I wouldn't mess with em either.

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 11:38 PM   #3992
dechirico7
The Flash

Love all three girls.....pass. lol
I am done with prints. They are hard to unload too. So, i am done with them.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:15 AM   #3993
warlokky
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Wooo, got a refund of $780 today.... 6 prints returned. Still keeping 5 though, signature or not, they do look darn good on a wall..... O_0
warlokky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #3994
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlokky View Post
Wooo, got a refund of $780 today.... 6 prints returned. Still keeping 5 though, signature or not, they do look darn good on a wall..... O_0
Wow, $780 is a pretty nice sized refund to get. Any idea what your gonna do with the cash? Another statue purchase, a quick trip to vegas, an all nighter at the bar drinking Louis XIII Cognac?
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:35 AM   #3995
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
If you ask me you post like a condescending jerk. Both of you put each other on the ignore list and neither of you will have to tolerate each other.
I wasn't asking you and I could actually say the same exact thing about many of your posts. The only difference is, I never came out and said it publicly given your SUPER moderator status. And for the record, I am only a condensing jerk to condescending jerks. I live by a very simple rule on internet forums like these, I treat people with the same respect they show me, its as simple as that. And above all else, if there is one thing you should have learned about me by now, its that insults like these don't phase me in the least.

When it comes to forums, I can hold my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Orange Crush makes very helpful posts. It's inevitable some of us might disagree with him every now and then but, as an aggregate, his contribution to this thread has been nothing short of astonishing.
Thank you, much appreciated! Even we have had a couple of slugfests on the forum from time to time, but after were done we moved forward and left the arguing where it belongs, in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
There are also those of us who simply don't care. I am sorry for OC, and I understand his reasoning and logic for wanting artist signatures. I however, am not in the print collecting business, let alone the print collecting business with the idea of holding value. To me, buying the SS prints is simply in support of improving the visuals of my collection room in support of whatever statue the art print is of. Were I able to get Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Catwoman by Artgerm for retail, I would have, and not cared that he signed them.
That is exactly what I said in the post prior to your post. I said flat out that there are a large number of comic print collectors that simply don't care about things like limited editions, signatures, or numbered prints. They just want a particular piece of comic art in print form. Again, the vast majority of comic prints sold are actually unsigned open edition prints and its for this very reason that its highly unlikely that Sideshow has any plans on changing their prints. What is far more likely is Sideshow will lower the Edition sizes back down to the 200-300 range as they know they should have no problem selling that number of prints to collectors who don't care about the things mentioned up above.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:40 AM   #3996
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #3997
thecollector80

Old 09-25-2015, 01:28 PM   #3998
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I wasn't asking you and I could actually say the same exact thing about many of your posts. The only difference is, I never came out and said it publicly given your SUPER moderator status. And for the record, I am only a condensing jerk to condescending jerks. I live by a very simple rule on internet forums like these, I treat people with the same respect they show me, its as simple as that. And above all else, if there is one thing you should have learned about me by now, its that insults like these don't phase me in the least.

Last edited by Luminous; 09-25-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #3999
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Old 09-25-2015, 02:02 PM   #4000
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Framed version is up... Is anyone gonna be getting this?

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...sInvite_500381
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote