Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-10-2017, 12:29 AM   #4021
vangeta
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
This company is a sinking ship.

Really sad to see honestly.
It certainly is on that path but looks like some people with business sense have been put in place, but the damage has already been done. I know they have been doing damage control by discretely deleting non-positive-business comments on the FB page. Unfortunately they can't do the same thing on privately owned forums (rangerboard, freaks board, FB groups, youtube, etc.).

It'll be interesting to see how things pan out.
vangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:51 AM   #4022
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangeta View Post
You're just seeing the fallout after bad customer service, bad production pieces, and funny business behind the scene. I don't even want to know how people feel who paid premium aftermarket prices can now find Scorpion and Sub-Zero on the website for retail.
I'm sure they feel like crap paying intense aftermarket prices but that cant be blamed on PCS that they spent that money thats a personal decision and responsibility. ss does same thing with variants alot of companies do.

what pcs can be blamed for is taking people money preorder after preorder after preoerder these past 10 years and running the company like a garage operation and have the balls to say they are short of everything cant do emails, cant ship statues on time, cant get factory manager to do job list goes on and on.

i really really really want this company to succeed they were once in my opinion the best. i want to give them my money and support them on new preorders but i can't right now its just excuse after excuse every week. for the love of Ryu use the money you made on Akuma to help your customer service especially Rebeca who has been doing a tremendous job process people refunds and ship statues out. If that cant work Dhalism is up for preorder oh what a surprise another preorder use his money to do something!!! I'm sure i'm wrong about where and what the money can do but just do something.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:38 AM   #4023
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by krec99 View Post
I got an AP as well even though I wasn’t suppose to get one.
I just don't want that to get lost so...when did you place your order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcold99 View Post
I just got mine and it was an AP
You ordered the statue in time of original PO date and got a confirmation to get an AP? Or did you order just recently?
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:45 AM   #4024
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Left over replacements after the dust has settled and people have their scorpions . Can't number them as that would put the edition size over, and people would have a heart attack, so they label them as AP.
So are you saying it is OK in your opinion to sell leftover replacements and label them as AP?

To me it certainly looks that way and I think this would be another REALLY ----ty move. There are way too many APs floating around recently (especially in case of Scorpion).
Old 08-10-2017, 11:02 AM   #4025
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

I think it's an AP if Jerry passes a glance at it, and signs the base. I know somewhere out there, my (canceled) numbered ninjas have magically transformed into APs.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #4026
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post

You ordered the statue in time of original PO date and got a confirmation to get an AP? Or did you order just recently?
It was the original po time I think the reason I got it was my scorpion AP cause they shipped out my piece and they give me sub zero instead. So I guess they didn't have more scorpions to send so I got got a AP.
krec99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:56 AM   #4027
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Quote:

Ordered it from the new pcs site
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:14 PM   #4028
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcold99 View Post
Ordered it from the new pcs site
Thanks for replying.

Thats what I am talking about!! How is it possible to place an order now and ending up with an AP? Only explanation I have is that they are now selling all the replacements. To me thats raising the edition size. Nothing else.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:36 PM   #4029
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Thanks for replying.

Thats what I am talking about!! How is it possible to place an order now and ending up with an AP? Only explanation I have is that they are now selling all the replacements. To me thats raising the edition size. Nothing else.
Yea if that's the case this is a bull---- company .
krec99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #4030
Atimantium
Hydra

Start a thread and have ppl give their edition number. You gotta make a Facebook one too. Compile it here and we will get to the bottom of how many AP's are out there.
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote