Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-26-2015, 11:11 PM   #401
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Ant man really needs to check with doc and get some blood work done looks like he may have cirrhosis of the liver because he looks to be quite jaundice in those pictures! Lay off the booze ant-man!!!

Sarah joe
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:27 AM   #402
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
I still don't see it, all the opposite, looks uniform to me.
I find it funny that (especially on the other board) I've seen people justify every single paint issue they got with "bad lighting" and when it's actually bad lighting for real everybody freaks out. This is like Wolverine's monotooth/arms hair or Phoenix headgate, a lot of noise over nothing.

Now the eyebrows and hair different color, that's something to look into.
Doesn't hurt for XM to double check it just in case... Ya never know....
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:28 AM   #403
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Hey guys, I just checked with the boys and the factory - it's our bad! No excuse about this. There are 4 Ant mans till date as I understand but ours is classic comics Hank Pym and he is blonde based on the reference materials. Looks like we checked the paint quality (lines) but missed out on accuracy.

So here's the plan, XM Studios will recast and repaint 700 pieces of the head sculpt, with corrected hair color and also add in the black for the filter mouth piece. Nose wise for the colours we find it uniform actually but since we are reproducing the heads, we will monitor on that as well.

We will distribute the new heads at no costs (shipping included) to all customers and distributors so please be patient as it would take a couple of months to produce the heads. First level of contact should be your distributor or seller who will be receiving the heads. If there are any issues such as sellers not wanting to ship, please go direct to me (bryan@xm-studios.com) and I will take care of you.

On behalf of the XM boys and team, my sincerest apologies for this QC oversight.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:31 AM   #404
built2shred
Phoenix

Number One in customer service = XM Stuidos

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:43 AM   #405
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Oh yeah I forgot to say a huge thanks everyone for sharing and pointing stuff out to us - this is where we as producers/manufacturers learn the most and improve. You bunch of guys and gals are very understanding and patient, we can't ask for better customers and friends.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #406
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

So many ants and they look great. Can't wait for this.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:55 AM   #407
SuperJ300
Zot

Now that's what I call customer care!!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:09 AM   #408
Restinpieces
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Best in the biz, good show.
Restinpieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:21 AM   #409
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Oh yeah I forgot to say a huge thanks everyone for sharing and pointing stuff out to us - this is where we as producers/manufacturers learn the most and improve. You bunch of guys and gals are very understanding and patient, we can't ask for better customers and friends.
Can u guys secretly ship to Canada? We wouldn't tell Now that would be great customer service lol.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:04 AM   #410
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Hey guys, I just checked with the boys and the factory - it's our bad! No excuse about this. There are 4 Ant mans till date as I understand but ours is classic comics Hank Pym and he is blonde based on the reference materials. Looks like we checked the paint quality (lines) but missed out on accuracy.

So here's the plan, XM Studios will recast and repaint 700 pieces of the head sculpt, with corrected hair color and also add in the black for the filter mouth piece. Nose wise for the colours we find it uniform actually but since we are reproducing the heads, we will monitor on that as well.

We will distribute the new heads at no costs (shipping included) to all customers and distributors so please be patient as it would take a couple of months to produce the heads. First level of contact should be your distributor or seller who will be receiving the heads. If there are any issues such as sellers not wanting to ship, please go direct to me (bryan@xm-studios.com) and I will take care of you.

On behalf of the XM boys and team, my sincerest apologies for this QC oversight.
Sorry to have been the barer of bad news Bryan, but you guys sure do answer the call m8.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote