Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-25-2016, 12:23 PM   #401
Jez
Fantastic Four

Just got mine today, awesome piece. I do have an issue with mine that i haven't seen anybody else post about though. The eye lenses on mine are different. The eye in the left of the picture is more cloudy and has a very holographic look when in person, and the eye to the right is a lot more red and barely has any holographic effect. Not sure whether or not to raise it as an issue with ECC, some might not be too bothered about it, but it looks like he has 2 different eyes.

Jez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #402
qz33
Baron Zemo

I'd definitely work to get ECC to correct that.

Something like that will always bother you. Not worth it for this price.

Such is the life buying made in China collectibles.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:59 PM   #403
Jez
Fantastic Four

I'll give it a go, not sure what they could do. I dont even know which lens is the correct one. I think the slightly cloudy one looks more like the promo image showing clear gaps between the pattern. Hopefully they can just send me a new lens and tell me if there is a way of popping them out without completely wrecking it.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:38 PM   #404
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
I'll give it a go, not sure what they could do. I dont even know which lens is the correct one. I think the slightly cloudy one looks more like the promo image showing clear gaps between the pattern. Hopefully they can just send me a new lens and tell me if there is a way of popping them out without completely wrecking it.
You'll most likely have two options.

1. Keep it and accept it.
2. Refund.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:34 PM   #405
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
You'll most likely have two options.

1. Keep it and accept it.
2. Refund.
Yeah I don't see it being fixable by a non professional or them sending parts.

I'd just go with the refund.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:15 PM   #406
Jez
Fantastic Four

Such a frustrating thing. You wait 20 years for someone to do this piece. You pre order as soon as its up, wait a few months and pray that you are one of the lucky ones without issues as your only choice is to either suck it up or get a refund as there is no real chance of repair. The kicker is once you get your refund its already sold out everywhere so your only choice to get a replacement is to spend a few hundred more than your original purchase and get it off ebay.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #407
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Such a frustrating thing. You wait 20 years for someone to do this piece. You pre order as soon as its up, wait a few months and pray that you are one of the lucky ones without issues as your only choice is to either suck it up or get a refund as there is no real chance of repair. The kicker is once you get your refund its already sold out everywhere so your only choice to get a replacement is to spend a few hundred more than your original purchase and get it off ebay.
Yeah I'm starting to think of buying 2 of things I really want in case of problems and sell off what I don't need.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #408
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
You also pay top dollar.

I'm hoping Prime 1 will come through on their Guyver line, but I wasn't pleased with the 1/3 Arkham bust they sent me since certain areas of the BD face were chipped and it had a crappy paint job. Now I'm on a waiting list for replacement parts.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:35 PM   #409
Jez
Fantastic Four

Apparently the holographic plastic was put in the wrong way round at the factory for one of the lenses.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:36 PM   #410
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Apparently the holographic plastic was put in the wrong way round at the factory for one of the lenses.
So are they going to fix it for you?
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote