Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 10-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #411
boniceman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

and the people who own them say that the face is perfect but in the pics they look weird ! because the blonde eyebrow its not well captured by the camera... dont know if it is true.. but well i hope someone who has a hd camera take a picture of it an post it in here to know if it is true ! hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnz View Post
Yeah they look pretty good..
The face like you said was the only thing that put me off... For some reason none of the Aftermarket Naruto statues can seem to get his face right...

But yeah the Sasuke and Kakashi ones are pretty kool as well..
boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #412
Darth_Ryan
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I want these statues so baaaaaad! Time to hunt. Even the shadow clone statue is hard to find.
Darth_Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #413
Dark Heart
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
hey munnz have you see this statue ?? i dont know but i think ill probably buy the 3 of them look pretty acceptable and they r original banpresto !! naruto face its knda weird but the cloth and the kyubi are even better than the toynami one ( looking the details)

I'm going to pass on these but I do have to admit that they look pretty good for PVC.

In my mind I can't put that much money on PVC...

I'm just more of a polystone, porcelain, or resin collector atleast for all statues...

But most like all statues...The stock photos of the items don't do them justice until you see them up close..
Dark Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:48 PM   #414
boniceman

agree!! it would be much better if they were made of resin , porcelain or polystn but still i like them ill wait to see if someone sell them cheaper!.. hey guys someone has already the toynami naruto and deidara figures ?? id love to see some pics (close ups) hehe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
I'm going to pass on these but I do have to admit that they look pretty good for PVC.

In my mind I can't put that much money on PVC...

I'm just more of a polystone, porcelain, or resin collector atleast for all statues...

But most like all statues...The stock photos of the items don't do them justice until you see them up close..
Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #415
munnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ryan View Post
I want these statues so baaaaaad! Time to hunt. Even the shadow clone statue is hard to find.
Shadow Clone ,Gaara Standard and Kakashi Lighting Blade as well as the Team 7 Bookend are all on Ebay at the moment for reasonable price's .

Allot of the main Anime Distributers. Toywiz /tisinc99 / otakufuel / animewild all sell some of these statues too..
munnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #416
Goikuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
and the people who own them say that the face is perfect but in the pics they look weird ! because the blonde eyebrow its not well captured by the camera... dont know if it is true.. but well i hope someone who has a hd camera take a picture of it an post it in here to know if it is true ! hehe
I own that Kyuubi Naruto one Imported it from Japan when it was just released. There are 2 versions of it: the average and the deluxe colored version (200 made). I'm on the look out for the deluxe version right now. The picture shown on Ebay is actually the deluxe version which is a mistake. It's the average one they're selling.

Although the face is not as nice as the the Toynami statues, it doesn't look too bad. And yes! It's true. For some reason you can never capture naruto's face correctly because you can't see the eyebrows and depth of the face on the pictures
I bought it more for Kyuubi's look anyway, which looks superb. It's pretty much the same size as the toynami statue I definitely reccomend these PVC's.

Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:11 AM   #417
boniceman

hey goikuchan!! how do i know when theyr deluxe?? and there is diference between deluxe an common?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post
I own that Kyuubi Naruto one Imported it from Japan when it was just released. There are 2 versions of it: the average and the deluxe colored version (200 made). I'm on the look out for the deluxe version right now. The picture shown on Ebay is actually the deluxe version which is a mistake. It's the average one they're selling.

Although the face is not as nice as the the Toynami statues, it doesn't look too bad. And yes! It's true. For some reason you can never capture naruto's face correctly because you can't see the eyebrows and depth of the face on the pictures
I bought it more for Kyuubi's look anyway, which looks superb. It's pretty much the same size as the toynami statue I definitely reccomend these PVC's.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #418
Goikuchan

The deluxe version was a special edition of 200, only available through a winning lottery ticket (it was all part of a yearly japanese lottery). So far I've only seen 3 that were for sale and that was on some japanese websites

The deluxe version has a better paintjob. Naruto has shading colors, Kyuubi is a richer color and the base has more detail. The difference can be seen by the box's back. It's blank except for the 200 edition tag. Plus he cost double the amount so the price usually shows it

I haven't been able to find any unboxed pictures of that one yet though.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #419
boniceman

wow! good to know! never seen one probably theyr alredy own by japanese people ... but well at least the common ones are limited to ...or not ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post
The deluxe version was a special edition of 200, only available through a winning lottery ticket (it was all part of a yearly japanese lottery). So far I've only seen 3 that were for sale and that was on some japanese websites

The deluxe version has a better paintjob. Naruto has shading colors, Kyuubi is a richer color and the base has more detail. The difference can be seen by the box's back. It's blank except for the 200 edition tag. Plus he cost double the amount so the price usually shows it

I haven't been able to find any unboxed pictures of that one yet though.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #420
Goikuchan

They sometimes show up on auctions there but there's only a small chance yes. Conventions are also a good place to look for. Last animeconvention I went too they had one of those common ones standing there plus Sasuke.

Yeah, the average version is pretty limited now as it was also a first prize item.