Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 07-12-2011, 01:28 AM   #411
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Here's a New X-Men question: Where in the world is Elixer??? I've been reading practically every X-Men title every month for years, and I have no idea where the young mutant healer went. He was in a coma about the same time that Hellion lost his hands, but Elixer has been nowhere to be found through the Utopia stories.
Does anyone know what happened to him?
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:29 AM   #412
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECLOWN KNIGHT View Post
First he was shot saving Cap from the Punisher, then he fought(injuried by the bullet) with the Sinester Six-well five because the looney Goblin murdered the good Dock Ock when he refused to play along-

Eventually the lil Spidey beat them all and in a final showdown with the Goblin both died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Damn that sounds like some good reading!
It really has been a great read. I'm eager to see where the story goes now.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #413
Batwing
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
If I were the last remaining survivor of Earth and my dad sent me to a life sustainable planet outside our galaxy, would fragments of Earth kill me? Is there any actual scientific sense to Kryptonite, or in this case, Earthinite?
Tobacco.
Batwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #414
RichBamf

Quote:
First he was shot saving Cap from the Punisher, then he fought(injuried by the bullet) with the Sinester Six-well five because the looney Goblin murdered the good Dock Ock when he refused to play along-

Eventually the lil Spidey beat them all and in a final showdown with the Goblin both died.
Or did they?

SPOILERS:

Norman Osborn definitely smiled at the end, when they zoomed in on his corpse...
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #415
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:

In what series did all this happen?
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #416
Juggernaut
The Falcon

From what comics does this interior art originate from?

Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #417
lord odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
Here's a New X-Men question: Where in the world is Elixer??? I've been reading practically every X-Men title every month for years, and I have no idea where the young mutant healer went. He was in a coma about the same time that Hellion lost his hands, but Elixer has been nowhere to be found through the Utopia stories.
Last I read of the golden boy he killed someone when the dead mutants came back to life and he left.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #418
whd
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
From what comics does this interior art originate from?

I believe Braniac is by Gary Frank in one of the Superman issues leading up to the New Krypton storyline.

Deathstroke panel is from the middle of the original Birds of Prey ongoing series when Butch Guice was drawing the book.

I can't say where the last one is from.
whd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #419
rilynil

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Last I read of the golden boy he killed someone when the dead mutants came back to life and he left.

Thanks for the info, Odin. I've read practically all the X-books the last five years, and it seems Elixer just quietly slipped out the back door. lol
Old 07-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #420
lord odin

Quote:
Thanks for the info, Odin. I've read practically all the X-books the last five years, and it seems Elixer just quietly slipped out the back door. lol
From wiki
Elixir faces off against Wither in a fight to the death, Wither declaring he will kill Josh for failing to protect Laurie, that only Kevin himself could have saved her and he was the only one to love her. Elixir shifts to his black form, tells Kevin he always loved Laurie, then reverses the effects of Wither's powers, telling Kevin he is sorry before turning him to dust. In the aftermath of Necrosha, Wolverine states that Josh has quit the team, citing he is having difficulty shifting out of his black form.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote