Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-23-2019, 07:35 PM   #4241
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
Juggs costs the SAME as that Croc and it's half the statue that is.
Good bargain, but it's Croc though.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:35 PM   #4242
NSHStatue&Soles
Fantastic Four

I can always post a pic of SS Juggs and P1 side by side when I get back home from the holidays if people wanna see’m next to each other.
NSHStatue&Soles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:38 PM   #4243
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
man this piece is epic, i kind of regret not just picking this one up. congrats brother, he looks at home in your impressive collection
Thanks Sonic. It's a great piece. If you have a lot of rewards saved up, use it and get the Collector s edition. Kitty is nice to have but not necessary. I m not displaying her with Juggs.

Looking forward to your set up and collection
Old 01-06-2020, 04:58 PM   #4244
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Sick as a dog. Snowing out. But couldn't resist to go out to just pick this beast up. Large boxes, not too heavy.................we'll see.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #4245
ukshaun
Hercules

I would love to own this piece. The price + import + shipping amounts to too much for my budget. I'm not to fussed about owning the EX. I see Sideshow still has Jug's up for sale. Now that the hype has eased, and those that demanded Sideshow make this piece, and had their wishes granted. How long before Sideshow offer free Global shipping + $100 off?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 04:24 PM   #4246
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi UKShaun,
Let's hope your wish will come true one day!
I realize the Juggernaut Maquette does not come for free and costs a substantial amount of money.
Money we all have to work hard for and can spend only once.
That being said I also believe this Maquette is an amazing piece of art and an incredible tribute to the unstoppable force of nature.

As such while expensive, it is worth every dime.
If you ever decide to pull the trigger on Juggernaut I am sure you will be as flabbergasted as I was when you unpack and display this behemoth.
Some of the good things in life are for free; this Maquette is not but I trust you will find it just as impressive and unforgettable as those other good things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I would love to own this piece. The price + import + shipping amounts to too much for my budget. I'm not to fussed about owning the EX. I see Sideshow still has Jug's up for sale. Now that the hype has eased, and those that demanded Sideshow make this piece, and had their wishes granted. How long before Sideshow offer free Global shipping + $100 off?
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 10:18 PM   #4247
Y3E
Gen 13

i'm still amazed with this statue. It may not be based on the 9' height but the mass is...well, massive.

Here are two pics of his shoulders and back. Beautiful sculpting by Harbottle.

Old 01-08-2020, 02:17 AM   #4248
Biggunz
Loki

dude is it me or did Gs literally use the exact same 3D modeling foot print, flipped it, and gave it to odium plus added more bells and whistles to it and a better base and stood it up better the way juggs should have been
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #4249
Tarksis
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
dude is it me or did Gs literally use the exact same 3D modeling foot print, flipped it, and gave it to odium plus added more bells and whistles to it and a better base and stood it up better the way juggs should have been
I remember mentioning that they had a very similar pose but that Odium pulls it off a little better, IMO.
Tarksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 02:24 PM   #4250
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Comparing the two statues, sorry can't post pics at the moment, the poses are similar but not the same: arms on Odium are less angled, his body is more upright, bent leg is more horizontal than Juggs.

Still, poses are similar. Now that I think about it, these two will go great together, as if charging each other.